Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much. I have Mihawk above Ryuma or at worst equal. When Zoro surpasses Mihawk he'll be > Ryuma. Mihawk has the most supreme blade, that to me proves he's the best swordsman ever so far.
My guy didn't you say Ryuma > Roger a minute ago??

I don't think Oda will introduce an ancient God of swordsmen and not have him be strongest ever.
Post automatically merged:

Basically Oda went out of his way to establish Joy Boy ~ Ryuma dynamic @MarineHQ

Even if they were on the bad terms nothing forces him to not call him his son, he only referred to him per "Luffy's father is Dragon the Revolutionary".

Looking like grandma? Might be too. Although Dragon marrying in seems more likely. Unless Rocks was a woman and by that Garp's lover, that would be a twist:usoprice:

Also, Dragon lowkey resembles Rocks from his silhouette.
“I keep telling you! Crocodile is LUFFY’S MOTHER! SOURCE?! IT CAME TO ME IN A DREAMMMMM”

No but he didn't even manage to land a hit despite his light speed..Old man must have slowed the fuck down since his prime.
What I am saying is that "Roger never managed to overcome an admiral" is not a good argument..since Roger never gave enough shits to over come them.
It is their job to stop Roger and defeat and capture him so he doesnt become Pirate King..not Roger's job to defeat them lol
How can you say so?
He looked bloodlusted af when he was holding that fodder marine telling him to being in Garp or Sengoku

And the argument still doesn't make any sense lol.
Garp and Roger were portrayed as equals and Sengoku doesn't fall behind, not capturing Roger only proves they're not stronger

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅

I don't think Oda will introduce an ancient God of swordsman and not have him be strongest ever.

Basically Oda went out of his way to establish Joy Boy ~ Ryuma dynamic @MarineHQ
Ryuma looks very very impressive
Was able to fend off the 20 kings that erased the joyboy alliance.
:king:

How can you say so?
He looked bloodlusted af when he was holding that fodder marine telling him to being in Garp or Sengoku

And the argument still doesn't make any sense lol.
Garp and Roger were portrayed as equals and Sengoku doesn't fall behind.
"Rest of you are no fun"
Doesn't sound like a blood lust lol..more like gimme an exciting battle.

Basically Roger > Garp > Sengoku imo

I don't think Oda will introduce an ancient God of swordsman and not have him be strongest ever.

Nah i have him ~ Mihawk and wherever i place Mihawk i generally place him. I think Ryuma has no reason to be superior.

He isn't the boss fight of the future WGS nor does he have the superior blade.

Which dynamic? Wasn't that something a random Wano citizen was talking about ?

"Rest of you are no fun"
Doesn't sound like a blood lust lol..more like gimme an exciting battle.

Basically Roger > Garp > Sengoku imo
If we're talking about portrayal using evidence there's not a single panel that could even entertain Roger > Garp tbh.

You're not superior to someone that you yourself admit pushed you to borderline death matches several times

Nah i have him ~ Mihawk and wherever i place Mihawk i generally place him. I think Ryuma has no reason to be superior.

He isn't the boss fight of the future WGS nor does he have the superior blade.

Which dynamic? Wasn't that something a random Wano citizen was talking about ?
Umm so same goes for Joy Boy lol..its not about reasoning its about Lore.

Joy Boy being superior to Roger is same as Ryuma being superior to Mihawk.

Oda didn't need to make that statement "Hero on par with sword god" he did that to establish connection to Luffy Zoro

Its like Joy Boy > Roger is a speculation as well and it might just never get answered

Status
Not open for further replies.