Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Tad bit behind imo. If they went 1v1 both would extreme diff Prime Garp imo
They never reached a conclusion though. They both nearly killed each other many times is already screaming garp = Roger. And it would sort of unfair give strong characters only to Pirates. WG need some tanks too.

We're mostly trolling. At least i am. Outside of maybe Xebec nobody has surpassed Roger and Primebeard in strength, hell, nobody has even matched that portrayal wise.

We have to see what happens with power creep by EoS. Roger/Primebeard may end up like EMS Madara and Hashirama who were surpassed by Six path trashbito, Six path Madara, Naruto, Sasuke etc.
So like Luffy Zoro and 3 Devil Fruit Blackbeard

I mean he literally did because under the watch of Marines Kong Garp and Sengoku Roger did what marines tried their best to stop him from doing.

Openly challenged Garp and Sengoku to try to capture him and they failed.

Roger did what he wanted to do
Marines could never do what they wanted.

Defeating an admiral was never on Roger's radar nor does it benefit him in anyway since they never managed to stop him to begin with.
Well you can't really overpower someone you're equal to.
They would fight to stalemates but it's easier to win with your logic if you're the criminal because nothing is stopping Roger from simply leaving the battle especially with a crew as strong as that.

Well you can't really overpower someone you're equal to.
They would fight to stalemates but it's easier to win with your logic if you're the criminal because nothing is stopping Roger from simply leaving the battle especially with a crew as strong as that.
Umm or he simply didn't give enough shits to defeat them?

You know like how Kizaru failed to overcome Old Rayleigh??

Dragon not looking like Garp was just one of my points brought up and you holding onto it like I didn't mention anything else.

You are retarded and you can't read once again.

Garp didn't refer to Dragon as his son and there must be a reason for it, Dragon being married in and Luffy's mom being Garp's child is not out of the books.
Maybe it’s because garp and his son are on bad terms???

Garp wanted a marine but instead got the “world’s worst criminal” another thing that you should consider putting “in the books” is maybe Dragon could look like Garp/s mother or father

You're really underestimating Rayleigh if you think Kizaru should fold him in 5 minutes lol
No but he didn't even manage to land a hit despite his light speed..Old man must have slowed the fuck down since his prime.

What I am saying is that "Roger never managed to overcome an admiral" is not a good argument..since Roger never gave enough shits to over come them.

It is their job to stop Roger and defeat and capture him so he doesnt become Pirate King..not Roger's job to defeat them lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Maybe it’s because garp and his son are on bad terms???

Garp wanted a marine but instead got the “world’s worst criminal” another thing that you should consider putting “in the books” is maybe Dragon could look like Garp/s mother or father
Even if they were on the bad terms nothing forces him to not call him his son, he only referred to him per "Luffy's father is Dragon the Revolutionary".

Looking like grandma? Might be too. Although Dragon marrying in seems more likely. Unless Rocks was a woman and by that Garp's lover, that would be a twist:usoprice:

Also, Dragon lowkey resembles Rocks from his silhouette.

Status
Not open for further replies.