Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goda planned it all, like Hita Hita no Mi, lol
What people fail to realize is that Oda has planned a lot of things in the story, that he wanted to reveal at specific points in his initial vision for One Piece, that was only supposed to last 5 years, which was supposed to be Luffy's Journey to beat the Four Emperors, and become Pirate King. The problem is, is that the story kept getting longer and longer. We have no clue what was originally supposed to happen, and what's new. And things that Oda planned so long ago, only coming to light now is bound to happen, because 80 percent of the middle of the story was added along the way.

What I do find funny though, is that the references to Nika dating back all the way to Skypiea, is being brushed off like it's nothing. Like Oda was just flipping through One Piece one day and saw that he said some random thing about some random God back on Skypiea, and went, "Fuck it, I'll turn that into Luffy's real Devil Fruit." Seems legit...

If there's someone who SHOULD know where the last RP is, that man should be the same man who survived Ohara and saved all the books filled with ancient knowledge. That man is Saul, the man marked by flames, and Saul is in Elbaf.

If Kidd goes there he will most likely get the info from Saul, and I doubt violence would be necessary tbh. Kidd should be welcomed like a war hero seen what he did to the monster called "Evil Spirit" by the giants of Elbaf.

Also, let's not forget that both Kidd and Elbaf are inspired by northern cultures...
Saul is the man marked by flames likely but can the info be found in the books? I doubt it as they were written before there was need to write the poneglyphs.

So how can Saul know out of all people that's the question

Welcome back man
:cheers:

Luffy and Kidd are doomed to fight anyway, in Lodestar. Adding some more hatred before that only makes it more interesting.
problem is Luffy and the Strawhat crew>>> Kid and Kid pirates

It is also highly unlikely that kid would leave Elbaf without the 4th Poneglyph location and at the same time it’s highly unlikely that Saul would give up the information no matter what Kid did

I think Luffy is gonna arrive at Elbaf and find Kid still fighting the giants… and when Luffy learns about Saul and Robin, well, that’s when Kid is gonna get it

Road Poneglyphs reveal the coordinates to locate Laugh Tale, but some books could have some crucial hints about where the Road Poneglyphs is...
Afaik the poneglyphs were written after the government sacked the Ancient Kingdom to guide people to whatever the One Piece is.

The books in Ohara were scientific/cultural etc written by the ancient kingdom before the war logically, just random books.

Also Vegapunk would know something about it too which will not be the case I assume

problem is Luffy and the Strawhat crew>>> Kid and Kid pirates
It's not a crew vs crew but captain vs captain, and possibly vice captain vs vice captain

It is also highly unlikely that kid would leave Elbaf without the 4th Poneglyph location and at the same time it’s highly unlikely that Saul would give up the information no matter what Kid did
Kidd should have no problems with the Giants, they kinda owe him one

I think Luffy is gonna arrive at Elbaf and find Kid still fighting the giants… and when Luffy learns about Saul and Robin, well, that’s when Kid is gonna get it
Again, Kidd should be welcomed
And Kidds arc is Lodestar not Elbaf, I doubt him and Luffy will even meet in Elbaf

Afaik the poneglyphs were written after the government sacked the Ancient Kingdom to guide people to whatever the One Piece is.

The books in Ohara were scientific/cultural etc written by the ancient kingdom before the war logically, just random books.

Also Vegapunk would know something about it too which will not be the case I assume
iirc Poneglyphs were written during the war, and I wouldn't be surprised if some books were too and had a few decent hints to work with

*Kid meets the man with the burn Mark"

Burn Marked Man: "Lodestar has the answers you seek"

*KId heads to Lodestar*

Lodestar Native: You must seek the Road Poneglyphs

Kid: Ffffuuuuuuuuuuuu
I feel like Kids going to end up meeting shanks and getting his pirate career ended there. We’re in the end now. Kid and Law are going to get taken out by the already existing yonko they are similar to.

Law losing to the D who’s interested in history.
Kid losing to the red haired one armed conqueror.

Saul surviving is an upset but it does make sense according to progression of events. Kuzan froze his body but did not break it, maybe couldn't bring himself to be that brutal to his friend so he left it up to fate. Saul catches fire and gets his burn scars.

What is dumb as shit is the fodder marines disregarding the books, like this is exactly what your mission is about lol

Should've left that scene out, the marines never see these books in the first place. Let's also ignore that the books survived months in water.
Extremely common Marine L, the thing Oda did to the WG is unreal, they are a bunch of clowns

*Kid meets the man with the burn Mark"

Burn Marked Man: "Lodestar has the answers you seek"

*KId heads to Lodestar*

Lodestar Native: You must seek the Road Poneglyphs

Kid: Ffffuuuuuuuuuuuu
Lodestar is the perfect place to do port at before using the coordinates and look for Laugh Tale

Also, it's impossible that Oda won't show the official end of the road of the New World

The end of the new world is raftel. Lodestar is just a pit stop for those who don’t know of the poneglyphs.
You think such Island, mentioned twice by Neko and Roger, won't be explored?
Post automatically merged:

Where this lodestar will be Kid arc coming form ? IM Legit interested.
It's the hill I'm ready to die on

A theory of a old user that brought to many good points to not make sense

I feel like Kids going to end up meeting shanks and getting his pirate career ended there. We’re in the end now. Kid and Law are going to get taken out by the already existing yonko they are similar to.

Law losing to the D who’s interested in history.
Kid losing to the red haired one armed conqueror.
While I believe they'll both going to lose to Blackbeard and Shanks myself, I do hope Oda does something to keep them relevant to the end of the story. He's invested way to much in them (Law especially so) for them to just get taken out of the race, and disappear for good.

I think Oda having them take out Big Mom together, is an indicator that at EoS, the two of them will do something major together once more.

Status
Not open for further replies.