Votes: 21 11.3%
  • 4 stars

Votes: 39 21.0%
  • 5 stars

Votes: 105 56.5%

• Total voters
I

Impact_Dial

They seem very impulsive even still. They didn't check if someone like Sabo was near Lulusia when they bombed the island and thus Sabo now knows about that.
We need to wait and see sabos condition before we can get a clear idea of this expecting him to survive but at what cost. Buster call can be announced in the papers publicly and everything this thing that imu did can't be talked about to anyone I think imu knew about sabo cuz sabo didn't get the chance to outright leak that there was a guy on empty throne before getting wiped out he got silenced. up to revos to Come to the conclusion they can't use the imu thing too openly imo only the goriesie can talk to imu and give imu targets to wipe it was also implied that imu seems to plan properly before erasing a island so that could be one too

We need to wait and see sabos condition before we can get a clear idea of this expecting him to survive but at what cost. Buster call can be announced in the papers publicly and everything this thing that imu did can't be talked about to anyone I think imu knew about sabo cuz sabo didn't get the chance to outright leak that there was a guy on empty throne before getting wiped out he got silenced. up to revos to Come to the conclusion they can't use the imu thing too openly imo only the goriesie can talk to imu and give imu targets to wipe it was also implied that imu seems to plan properly before erasing a island so that could be one too
You notice he was looking to his side and not directly up like the rest of the people? That may mean the bomb didn't land directly on him.

How the hell did the books survive being submerged in water? Have you ever seen what water does to books? There's at least a sliver of a chance the could survive being burned...