Votes: 12 6.5%
  • 3 stars

Votes: 21 11.3%
  • 4 stars

Votes: 39 21.0%
  • 5 stars

Votes: 105 56.5%

• Total voters
I mean, think about it. Joyboy had this reputation of traveling the World, saving people. That's exactly how Jesus is depicted.

The story in the Bible, tells of the second coming of Jesus during the events of the apocalypse.

When the treasure of One Piece is found it will spark a war that turns the World upside down. (The Apocalypse)

Luffy is the second coming of Joyboy, who will find that very treasure.

Blackbeard can be seen as the anti christ.

The original Joyboy (Jesus) betrayed by one of his crew members, perhaps Imu (Judas)

I mean, think about it. Joyboy had this reputation of traveling the World, saving people. That's exactly how Jesus is depicted.

The story in the Bible, tells of the second coming of Jesus during the events of the apocalypse.

When the treasure of One Piece is found it will spark a war that turns the World upside down. (The Apocalypse)

Luffy is the second coming of Joyboy, who will find that very treasure.

Blackbeard can be seen as the anti christ.

The original Joyboy (Jesus) betrayed by one of his crew members, perhaps Imu (Judas)
I'm going to a library and I'm going to put the bibles in the science fiction section :myman::araboss:

Robin:
Will of O'Hara
Future World's Most Famous Archeologist
She's going to make O'Hara 2.0

I hope this little nugget of info leads to some kind of civil war in the World Government.
:hope:
Sabo stated that their objective is not to destroy the WG only the tyrannical aspects embodied by the Celestial Dragons. If the World Government were to disappear overnight the whole planet would be engulfed in chaos, and war which is what I think Blackbeard is aiming.

Vegapunk is absolutely right that there are good marines that can help them.

Sabo stated that their objective is not to destroy the WG only the tyrannical aspects embodied by the Celestial Dragons. If the World Government were to disappear overnight the whole planet would be engulfed in chaos, and war which is what I think Blackbeard is aiming.

Vegapunk is absolutely right that there are good marines that can help them.

Tashigi kind of caked up though.. :endthis: