Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not sure if saul is really that burnt man.

BM said lot of things and none of it happened lol

Law finding out will of D - perhaps only thing which I can agree with but BB is D as well and there is speculation that BB and Luffy resemble some sort of internal conflict in ancient civilization between the two D families.

So, BB knowing about will of D makes more sense than Law

There is pointing to law dying and that is his fruit itself

Yes:smoothy:

An interesting way to bring some tension in the series:optimistic:
Death is not that important, the biggest miss right now is the lack of stakes, having law and Kidd clearly losing the race for the PK will actually give some value to this Mickey mouse title:endthis:

We are not sure if saul is really that burnt man.

BM said lot of things and none of it happened lol

Law finding out will of D - perhaps only thing which I can agree with but BB is D as well and there is speculation that BB and Luffy resemble some sort of internal conflict in ancient civilization between the two D families.

So, BB knowing about will of D makes more sense than Law

There is pointing to law dying and that is his fruit itself

Yes:smoothy:

An interesting way to bring some tension in the series:optimistic:
BM will be back which is why it’s important to point out she said she will get revenge on Kid and Law. There’s a good chance next time Luffy sees her is next to Kid and Law

Also at this point is obvious it’s him. When Kid mentioned the man scarred by flames it was in the context of the poneglyphs. Saul has the tools to research them plus a likely road poneglyph in elbaf

I doubt BB knows anything about the Will of D, defeats the purpose of actually finding out the One Piece

It’s still possible he dies sacrificing his life for Luffy, but that will be vs Imu if anything
Hopefully not, if he should die he should use that technique to BB in one way or the other by their foul tricks, not dying for Luffy and make him immortal
Post automatically merged:

BM will be back which is why it’s important to point out she said she will get revenge on Kid and Law. There’s a good chance next time Luffy sees her is next to Kid and Law

Also at this point is obvious it’s him. When Kid mentioned the man scarred by flames it was in the context of the poneglyphs. Saul has the tools to research them plus a likely road poneglyph in elbaf

I doubt BB knows anything about the Will of D, defeats the purpose of actually finding out the One Piece
Big Mom facing them again is a waste of time.

Hopefully not, if he should die he should use that technique to BB in one way or the other by their foul tricks, not dying for Luffy and make him immortal
Post automatically merged:

Big Mom facing them again is a waste of time.
Law will attempt to use it on Luffy because Imu is likely immortal, there will be a connection there

BM likely won’t fight again considering Luffy Law and Kid would likely stomp her lol. But they will be there when she attempts her revenge on them

Law will attempt to use it on Luffy because Imu is likely immortal, there will be a connection there

BM likely won’t fight again considering Luffy Law and Kid would likely stomp her lol. But they will be there when she attempts her revenge on them
Waste of time, let her stay dead, who cares what she said in her defeated state. Katakuri also asked Luffy to come back ans defeat Big Mom and we know how that went.

That's all done, solve the remaining plotlines which are plenty.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Her wanting revenge and her last words is a sign that she isn’t dead. Also she could close her story in Elbaf

She’s not dead and she will be back, as much as I don’t like Big Mom Oda is definitely not done with her
She's dead. Her burned up vivre card was in the cover story.

Her wanting revenge and her last words is a sign that she isn’t dead. Also she could close her story in Elbaf

She’s not dead and she will be back, as much as I don’t like Big Mom Oda is definitely not done with her
its definitely not a coincidence that Hajrudin and crew were in this Vegapunk flashback and also all of them were in Big Mom's Elbaf flashback.

Status
Not open for further replies.