Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling Law vs Blackbeard will take an unexpected turn.
Remember the seastone nails that Wano fodder shot at Law? We haven't heard of them since then. There's a very good chance Law took some of these, certainly one of the better weapons to have in one's arsenal. With his devil fruit he can easily control them while not undermining his own ability at the same time.

So ironically Blackbeard will temporarily lose his powers, and in the end Law lands some heavy hitters like PW, putting Blackbeard in a near death state. Why should this happen? To induce awakening of his true devilish zoan form, one mirroring Nika.
Not far fetched for a villain like Teach, he does usually get a special main character treatment afterall.

This also can give Law a chance to show for himself if Oda decides to kill him for immortality operation. Thoughts?
@Blackbeard @Roo @Reborn
You literally witnessed Saul being revived like Lazarus and you still think Oda will kill one of his favs lol

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I’m talking about Saul, it was literally an asspull to give Kid and Law a way to read the poneglyphs
Ice time capsule was used first on Saul

Assuming that kuzan would kill his good friend

Kuzan at EL said "Ohara is alive" - even though he didn't know but it's kind of a hint that ohara didn't get destroyed
Post automatically merged:

btw @Reborn, did you check my thread about how bb's arc will happen? I want the opinion of an expert:endthis:
What thread

Ice time capsule was used first on Saul

Assuming that kuzan would kill his good friend

Kuzan at EL said "Ohara is alive" - even though he didn't know but it's kind of a hint that ohara didn't get destroyed
Kuzan used Ice Time to finish Saul off, Ice Time capsule was just used to slow him down

He also clearly meant Ohara is alive through Robin, she inherited their will

It’s an asspull

Status
Not open for further replies.