Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling Law vs Blackbeard will take an unexpected turn.
Remember the seastone nails that Wano fodder shot at Law? We haven't heard of them since then. There's a very good chance Law took some of these, certainly one of the better weapons to have in one's arsenal. With his devil fruit he can easily control them while not undermining his own ability at the same time.

So ironically Blackbeard will temporarily lose his powers, and in the end Law lands some heavy hitters like PW, putting Blackbeard in a near death state. Why should this happen? To induce awakening of his true devilish zoan form, one mirroring Nika.
Not far fetched for a villain like Teach, he does usually get a special main character treatment afterall.

This also can give Law a chance to show for himself if Oda decides to kill him for immortality operation. Thoughts?
@Blackbeard @Roo @Reborn

Robin getting kidnapped would be too predictable plot and by no mean she is no weakling as well. She defeated a tobiroppo and strongest of mid trio .

Saul surviving makes sense since aokiji never intended to kill him.
Post automatically merged:

Here !!!
Mate, how is Maguire getting into the squad over Tomori? Also how are they overlooking Ivan Toney?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I have a feeling Law vs Blackbeard will take an unexpected turn.
Remember the seastone nails that Wano fodder shot at Law? We haven't heard of them since then. There's a very good chance Law took some of these, certainly one of the better weapons to have in one's arsenal. With his devil fruit he can easily control them while not undermining his own ability at the same time.

So ironically Blackbeard will temporarily lose his powers, and in the end Law lands some heavy hitters like PW, putting Blackbeard in a near death state. Why should this happen? To induce awakening of his true devilish zoan form, one mirroring Nika.
Not far fetched for a villain like Teach, he does usually get a special main character treatment afterall.

This also can give Law a chance to show for himself if Oda decides to kill him for immortality operation. Thoughts?
@Blackbeard @Roo @Reborn
Tbh, I have no idea

As I see it is BB vs law is running parallel to Df lore so we will learn why sea is df weakness.

It's interesting to note that law did bring up sea being Df weakness and I think it's possible that law would exploits this so it could be in form of drowning BB or seastone nails

However, I am not really sure on how BB will counter this - he will because oda showed him not giving a damn about this weakness.

I mean we really don't know if he already has a zoan.

We know he should have something on the lines of nika but I was wondering why it can't be Yami?

Gomu was considered as paramecia but it turned out to be having elements of zoan so a special fruit

What if yami is of similar nature?

Last edited:
Tbh, I have no idea

As I see it is BB vs law is running parallel to Df lore so we will learn why sea is df weakness.

It's interesting to note that law did bring up sea being Df weakness and I think it's possible that law would exploits this so it could be in form of drowning BB or seastone nails

However, I am not really sure on how BB will counter this - he will because oda showed him not giving a damn about this weakness.

We know he should have something on the lines of nika but why I was wonderful why it can't be Yami?

Gomu was considered as paramecia but it turned out to be having elements of zoan so a special fruit

I thought about this before and it seems really plausible since like, wtf is a darkness fruit? So far Oda is letting him do whatever he wants with the yami just like the gomu. Law will knock off Blackbeard and the yami demon will take over with coc:saden:

Tbh, I have no idea

We know he should have something on the lines of nika but why I was wondering why it can't be Yami?

Personally I think he already ate his 3rd devil fruit a long time ago and that will be the biggest reveal in his backstory.
I do like to clown Shanks but I'm not convinced Teach did a number on him without a fruit. He's so traumatized that even as a yonko he went through all the trouble to meet Whitebeard, reiterating how he wasn't offguard. This means Shanks was strong enough back then and not even Mihawk could cause a scar this significant.

No one but Shanks recognized his strength, maybe he was the only one to see his true form. He does mention to Whitebeard how he has been hiding his strength and it can't only be CoA and physical strength, and we know he's not very skilled lol

This is what Ace tells Shanks about his scar
Ace: "I can't imagine who'd be terrifying enough to land a blow like that on you."
There's a reason why he can eat more than 1 devil fruit, has a weird body, "they" etc, he's a D. so it can't be a new race.
In Ace's novel he literally eats flower bouquets lol

Personally I think he already ate his 3rd devil fruit a long time ago and that will be the biggest reveal in his backstory.
I do like to clown Shanks but I'm not convinced Teach did a number on him without a fruit. He's so traumatized that even as a yonko he went through all the trouble to meet Whitebeard, reiterating how he wasn't offguard. This means Shanks was strong enough back then and not even Mihawk could cause a scar this significant.

No one but Shanks recognized his strength, maybe he was the only one to see his true form. He does mention to Whitebeard how he has been hiding his strength and it can't only be CoA and physical strength, and we know he's not very skilled lol

This is what Ace tells Shanks about his scar

There's a reason why he can eat more than 1 devil fruit, has a weird body, "they" etc, he's a D. so it can't be a new race.
In Ace's novel he literally eats flower bouquets lol
he might also have eaten more than just 1 df before the yami, maybe he ate 10 df as far as we know:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.