Questions & Mysteries Is Sanji cracking hes leg again ?

Will sanji return to hes old habbit of screaming in pain from hurt leg?

• Not anymore

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • He just did with SJimbe

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Yes it will happen soon

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
Do you think we will witness another broken , cracked or fractured leg of this guy or is it over ?
Honestly, the never-ending series of sanji's failures since ts has built up quite heavy dislike vibes for him. So I wouldn't be surprised when he cracks his leg or jobs to the next possible occasion. I was in fact surprised he didn't crack his leg against chibi jimbe. On the other hand, he finally got his power up which solidifies his position in the crew again. So it's up to Oda. I don't really care anymore as I was disappointed often enough. Mocking sanji fans is the only thing that's funny about all that now.

Do you think we will witness another broken , cracked or fractured leg of this guy or is it over ?
Are you dumb
Post automatically merged:

He will break his Limbs multiple times from now on, that's the entire purpose of Exo, Sanji can now be used as Hype Tool without wasting time on Recovery Scenes or forcing him out of the Fight
After exoskeleton he never break his body he breaks a YC blead

He has the exoskeleton so if Oda wants to hype his arc opponents, him breaking bones seems reasonable but I doubt his legs will break. Queen twisted him like a preztel so his Blackbeard Pirate opponent may break some bones (probably more like pre-timeskip with ribs breaking seeing as Sanji immediately after his exoskeleton and after enhancing his moveset with it aren't the same).