Character Discussion Favorite Jimbei Moment in One Piece?

Favorite Jimbei Moment?

• Total voters
The Former Warlord, Knight of The Sea, Helmsman of The Strawhats JIMBEI!!!!!!!!! Is going to get some major Sakuga in about 4-5 hours from now, since Jimbei greatness is upon us I figure we take the time to appreciate our fish.

What is your favorite Jimbei moment? No Im not using Spoilers......Were here for the KNIGHT. Appreciate Every panel you see One Piece is Ending soon...

I know the number 1 spot people would put is Jinbei reminding Luffy about his crew scene. Which I agreed.

Second would be Jinbei and Luffy blood transfusion and third would be Jinbei declares he's quitting in front of Big Mom.

Runner-ups are Jinbei's introduction and Jinbei calling the Whale Sharks. The rest are varies.

Jinbe had just met Luffy and was ready to throw his life down in the face of Akainu for him and even took a magma fist through the body, that’ll always stand out for me

H

Herrera95

Jinbei defeating Luffy from Akainu is wholesome but he isn't the protagonist on scene so it is hard to feel how amazing that moment was.

His speech leaving BM pirates is amazing too. I just don't like he calling her a MERE Yonko. Oda really started to made Yonkos dirty right there.

Then he pushing her away from ship is also amazing but that feat got worst by time when she became an eternal gag.

When he encouraged luffy when ace died altough they didn't know so well at that moment
"What is there that still remains you"🥺

Probably when he shared his blood with Luffy
It was a great scene with a great message
I love every moment to be honest
Jinbe is just an awesome character

Jinbei defeating Luffy from Akainu is wholesome but he isn't the protagonist on scene so it is hard to feel how amazing that moment was.

His speech leaving BM pirates is amazing too. I just don't like he calling her a MERE Yonko. Oda really started to made Yonkos dirty right there.

Then he pushing her away from ship is also amazing but that feat got worst by time when she became an eternal gag.
He didn't do shit there, pal. What is a Yonkou as compared to Pirate King is what he meant. Its like saying why should a YONKOU crew fear foddermirals.

"What do you still have ?", the blood transfusion and the mere yonko moments are not only Jimbei's best scenes but also some of the best scenes in all of One Piece period. Despite being the last strawhat to be introduced in the story, I honestly believe he has more iconic scenes than like half of the crew combined.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Sharing Blood and Mere Yonko.

The Mere Yonko moment was really good but suffers from cluttered panelling, it should've had a separate Double Page Spread of it's own.

Tough call for sure. So many meaningful moments with Jinbe, but the blood transfusion takes the cake for me, that was an extremely important moment for more than the strawhat crew but for the entire fishman race.

After that it's difficult to decide, returning bm sake, everything he did to save luffy at marineford, reminding luffy what he has left to live for on amazonlilly, his return to the strawhats in wano and drifting the sunny into port at onigashima

H

Herrera95

He didn't do shit there, pal. What is a Yonkou as compared to Pirate King is what he meant. Its like saying why should a YONKOU crew fear foddermirals.
They are not fodders. Yonkos still can beat him to death so as Admirals. Pirate King is literally shit. We only know that Roger defeated Rocks with marine help and betrayal inside Rocks. Even Shiki wasn't defeated by him.

They are not fodders. Yonkos still can beat him to death so as Admirals. Pirate King is literally shit. We only know that Roger defeated Rocks with marine help and betrayal inside Rocks. Even Shiki wasn't defeated by him.
:suresure: Yeah, so everyone is retard for trying to be the next pirate king? What a deluded take. Admirals can't do shit. Shanks negged 3 without using a named attack.

H

Herrera95

:suresure: Yeah, so everyone is retard for trying to be the next pirate king? What a deluded take. Admirals can't do shit. Shanks negged 3 without using a named attack.
What? Shanks only scared the shit out of GB and that was because he was picking fighting with a lot of people at the same moment.

People are retard to praise Roger for being PK not for trying to be the next one. Roger became PK simply by traveling all islands. The next PK just have to find One Piece or go to Laugh Tale(One Piece isn't there.).

H

Herrera95

Where do you think the one piece is located?
I just think it would be too obvious for Roger to have it at Laugh Tale. Plus he only have that idea after he left. I mean that day with Rayleigh in Sabaody not even he knows about the treasure.

My best take would be the island where he met Rogue.