Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are just hurt because you are a one piece fan and they never take critique.

Post timeskip is a load of bullshit and its not even remotely good. Wano is peak autism.
I called it out every time. Hell, even made a few threads about it when I first joined.

And keep the same energy - you're frothing at the mouth because people use Naruto as the measuring stick of how to shit on a story

The supernova thing is on Shueisha not Oda tho? And it worked out better than he could have hoped

And still, Kaguya alone>>> any Wano bs
How it worked better bruh,
Tell me how many supernovas got screen time expect Law and Kid?
Are we forgetting that, Kid and Law, rivals of Luffy, were shocked to see Luffy and Zoro fight against Kaido?
Are we forgetting that Big Mom was turned to a meme so that Kid ans Law can beat her?

What is this retarded ass debate about Judge?

1. Queen said that even Vegapunk can't make the tech that he has. But Queen copied most of the tech from Judge

2. Judge invented boots that have infinite energy and let user to reach speeds that are faster than lightning. And that's just a side power of a Raid suit:

Meanwhile Vegapunk can invent flying boosters with only strapping HUGE rockets and using whole island's anti-gravity, meaning he can only invent flying that works only in 1 island:
"One day it will be a reality all over the world."

Already is with Germa boots. Judge is ahead of him.

What is this retarded ass debate about Judge?

1. Queen said that even Vegapunk can't make the tech that he has. But Queen copied most of the tech from Judge

2. Judge invented boots that have infinite energy and let user to reach speeds that are faster than lightning. And that's just a side power of a Raid suit:

Meanwhile Vegapunk can invent flying boosters with only strapping HUGE rockets and using whole island's anti-gravity, meaning he can only invent flying that works only in 1 island:
Vegapunks recreating legit DFs and living clones of himself and of the Warlords >>>>>> judge making some suits. Plus he's the only person to successfully put DFs into inanimate objects.

1 is a "genius" and the other chases said geniuses shadow

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I called it out every time. Hell, even made a few threads about it when I first joined.

And keep the same energy - you're frothing at the mouth because people use Naruto as the measuring stick of how to shit on a story
I will call out the bullshit everytime because this retarded fanbase especially "One Piece fans" or "Oda angels" kept telling everyone One Piece is good and Oda will never fail like Kishi did.

Wano is a grandest fail of that take ever, the end.

How it worked better bruh,
Tell me how many supernovas got screen time expect Law and Kid?
Are we forgetting that, Kid and Law, rivals of Luffy, were shocked to see Luffy and Zoro fight against Kaido?
Are we forgetting that Big Mom was turned to a meme so that Kid ans Law can beat her?
Bege got to shine in WCI
Bonney is getting her time now
Apoo and Hawkins had time in Wano.

Not all of them are at the same level just because they're all Supernovas. BB is part of the worst generation too yet he's stronger than most of them put together

None of those things come even close to making up the ultimate mastermind of a series a character almost no one likes in less than 40 chapters
For you, not me. I feel the same way for Tama, Yamato, and how useless Kid and X Drake have been in the arc.
Plus, bringing BM to Wano was equivalent of introducing Kaguya.
Either WCI or Wano was a mistake, Oda fu**ed up somewhere, so he had to make amends.

Vegapunks recreating legit DFs and living clones of himself and of the Warlords >>>>>> judge making some suits. Plus he's the only person to successfully put DFs into inanimate objects.

1 is a "genius" and the other chases said geniuses shadow
Judge never cared to create a DF. Meanwhile Vegapunk FAILED to create an actual flying device
He even use fire as energy

meanwhile Judge invented infinite energy

Status
Not open for further replies.