Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand it,
It is like, Kishimoto "honestly tried to make the arc interesting and made some mistakes", but it is different with Oda, he promises sth and then betray the expectations and make excuses such as "I wanted this to he fun, I am fan of Tom and Jerry" etc.
That is exactly my sentiments. It's tough being an author so I don't mind genuine writing mistakes that you thought would have been interesting but end up failing. What I do mind, which is my biggest pet peeve, is Oda deliberately baiting his readers just so he can milk it. Kaguya was an awful decision but I am more forgiving with that than something like baiting Zoro fans with his lineage in wano.

Bege got to shine in WCI
Bonney is getting her time now
Apoo and Hawkins had time in Wano.

Not all of them are at the same level just because they're all Supernovas. BB is part of the worst generation too yet he's stronger than most of them put together
Zetsu was there whole time, he was active the whole series. Madara was being used by him, just like how Madara used Obito. Is not it poetic to you that Madara got treated the same way he treated Obito.

It's okay to really like the action and some characters from Naruto but pretending it was a good manga for most of its run is only accepted by claiming nostalgia or reading disabilities, it really is amazing to see Naruto fans of all people talk about series being shit post time skip coming from the Sasuke rescue show.

That is exactly my sentiments. It's tough being an author so I don't mind genuine writing mistakes that you thought would have been interesting but end up failing. What I do mind, which is my biggest pet peeve, is Oda deliberately baiting his readers just so he can milk it. Kaguya was an awful decision but I am more forgiving with that than something like baiting Zoro fans with his lineage in wano.
That's it, that's what I tell OP and Oda worshipers, but they are too blind to notice this or just dont want to admit this. Or maybe, they know this and since it is the longest running manga and people are attached to it and that's why they dont want it to end. Like, fans want Oda to milk the series and keep it going as long as he can.

What is this retarded ass debate about Judge?

1. Queen said that even Vegapunk can't make the tech that he has. But Queen copied most of the tech from Judge

2. Judge invented boots that have infinite energy and let user to reach speeds that are faster than lightning. And that's just a side power of a Raid suit:

Meanwhile Vegapunk can invent flying boosters with only strapping HUGE rockets and using whole island's anti-gravity, meaning he can only invent flying that works only in 1 island:
Worotards can’t comprehend this. Forgive them for they rely on magic swords and plot armour.

Kishimoto made the mistake, Oda dodged it because lineage is abyss fiction we don't need woro to be goofy:saden:

It's okay to really like the action and some characters from Naruto but pretending it was a good manga for most of its run is only accepted by claiming nostalgia or reading disabilities, it really is amazing to see Naruto fans of all people talk about series being shit post time skip coming from the Sasuke rescue show.
Naruto postTS takes a huge, steaming shit on one piece postTS

I think he's just burnt out as a writer and artist. You literally have Oven and Oden looking similar with almost the same name. Or acting like Vega's flying device is special and the SHs amazed when at least half of them already saw that with Germa. I think it's time this series gets finished. I don't care much about how, as long as it's not on a bad note.

Status
Not open for further replies.