Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don’t see it lasting more than 10 chapters, we already got the Vegapunk reveal, Kuma is heading towards egghead and the villains are in the island. Everything is set up for a quick finish
No point in having the crew wash Lucci and co again. I'm guessing Kuma and maybe Smoker protect Vega and Bonney and if not maybe someone completely unexpected shows up.

Also Dragon and Luffy should meet

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Since we got nothing to powerscale, let's powerscale WG users instead:

Imu tier: @HA001 OF THE RAIN

God tiers: @MonsterZoro @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @ShishioIsBack @Echizen_Jo_Ndule aka the Four Emperors of their respective fandoms (Sanji, Admiral, Zoro, Yonko). And of course they're in prime version.

Then top tiers: @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Chrono @nik87 @Erkan12 @Red Admiral @Rosella.Fiamingo @Blackbeard @kurwa @Cutty Jewboy etc etc.

High tiers: @Playa4321 @ReggieZoldyck21 @Mr. Reloaded @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @TheKnightOfTheSea @Reborn @K!NG HARA$H!MA @MarineHQ @Sir Yasheen @Doggo @BangOO🍅 @SakazOuki @NikaInParis @RayanOO @Surgeon of death @Luffy is the mc @Nikuzi @Extravlad @AkainuTheGrimReaper @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @Midnight Delight etc etc.

Mid tiers: @Tobra @Roronoa-sama @Boiroy @Peroroncino @Egghead and others.

Low tiers: @Tekashi69420.

Fodder tiers: @Jailer

Raid failing tiers: @Goodman Grey

Did I miss anybody else?

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

God tiers: @MonsterZoro @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @ShishioIsBack @Echizen_Jo_Ndule aka the Four Emperors of their respective fandoms (Sanji, Admiral, Zoro, Yonko). And of course they're in prime version.

Then top tiers: @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Chrono @HA001 OF THE RAIN @nik87 @Erkan12 @Red Admiral @Rosella.Fiamingo @Blackbeard @kurwa etc etc.

High tiers: @Jailer @Playa4321 @ReggieZoldyck21 @Mr. Reloaded @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @TheKnightOfTheSea @Cutty Jewboy @Reborn @K!NG HARA$H!MA @MarineHQ @Sir Yasheen @Doggo @BangOO🍅 @SakazOuki @NikaInParis @RayanOO @Surgeon of death @Luffy is the mc @Nikuzi etc etc.

Did I miss anybody else?
Me anywhere other than the top tier?? Yeah, Goat, I’d say you missed big time :gonope:

Then top tiers: @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Chrono @HA001 OF THE RAIN @nik87 @Erkan12 @Red Admiral @Rosella.Fiamingo @Blackbeard @kurwa etc etc.

High tiers: @Jailer @Playa4321 @ReggieZoldyck21 @Mr. Reloaded @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @TheKnightOfTheSea @Cutty Jewboy @Reborn @K!NG HARA$H!MA @MarineHQ @Sir Yasheen @Doggo @BangOO🍅 @SakazOuki @NikaInParis @RayanOO @Surgeon of death @Luffy is the mc @Nikuzi etc etc.

Did I miss anybody else?
@SakazOuki is the Godfather of the Chadmiral wank. He actually inspired @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung into starting his legendary career

Also @Extravlad is an OG as well

Status
Not open for further replies.