Break Week The RS was the worst implementation ever

I mean the raid suit made sense to me. It was a perfect Lure.

1. It gave Sanji access to power that he lamented not having when he was a kid (the powers of his siblings)

2. It gave him access to a dream he has wanted (Invisibility)

However, it made him make a choice. He could remain who he was, flaws and all. Or he could become this “indestructible warrior.”

The raid suit being destroyed and the speech Sanji says afterwards showed Sanji accepting himself. He accepts his flaws that came from the emotions his mother died to save, and he accepts his body as a modified human.

And by combining these Sanji was able to create a power all his own. His training gave him invisibility, and his emotions from his mother and exoskeleton from his father allowed himself deeper access to the fire ability that is unique to Sanji.

Basically, it’s similar to how Enma was a training tool, accept whereas Enma tested Zoros strength; the Raid Suit tested Sanjis character. If he accepted the easy path and taken the suit it would’ve destroyed him cause he’d lose his emotions until his fire died out making him nothing more than Stealth Black. An individual much weaker than Sanji.

point is oda should've made it so sanji kept the RS and discard the losing emotions plot or have sanji create his own PU like a haki boost or something, cuz destroying it after gaining it's powers means it's no sacrifice and just a meaningless act
Sanji stopped transforming into monster by deatorying it, while still getting exo and regen powers

he got better end of the stick and lost nothing

for sanji having exo body is acceptable though not his first choice, but losing emotions? Its no no

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Sanji stopped transforming into monster by deatorying it, while still getting exo and regen powers

he got better end of the stick and lost nothing

for sanji having exo body is acceptable though not his first choice, but losing emotions? Its no no
yep he only benefitted from destroying it hence why destroying was meaningless if he destroyed it but needed it then it would've been amazing.

Rs served its aim very well. If sanjis exesceleton activated like i need power please come exesceleton style , he would be hilarious.

Fan service was made.
Exesceleton was activated.
and to show how high sanjis determination go in the battle , it was destroyed.

in addition, when comes to sanji , can be sure oda planned sanjis every devolopment long time ago . Anything is not coincidence.

I couldn't care much about the RS but if Sanji were to kept it, folks would downplay Sanji by saying, "Oh Sanji needed the RS to stay stronger, what a loser, haha!"

Then folks started saying Sanji destroying the RS was meaningless which is retarded.

Contrary to what the n°4 fans usually say he didn't just get the exoskeleton, there's a list of power ups that are mentioned in the vs Queen chapters, after getting all of it's powers the RS only offers free flight and invisibility.