One Piece King of Predictions Tournament - Goat Edition!

Who should be the mascot of the 2nd Tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's the questions for Chapter 1068:
1. Will we see the Vegaforce fighting?
2. Will at least one of the Strawhats be fighting?
3. Will the real Kuma arrive at Egghead?
4. Will the real Kuma start talking?
5. Will we see the Revolutionary Army?
6. Will Bonney wakes up?
7. Will we get another important info about the Ancient Kingdom, Elbaf, Mary Geoise, advanced technology, etc?
8. Will the real Vegapunk start using his devil fruit power?
9. Will CP0 hand over Seraphim Kuma and leave?
10. Will at least one of the CP0 be fighting?

Miracle question!😘 (7 pts) - Which chapter will we see Strawhats vs CP0? (again, you can only guess up to chapter 1074, you can't go beyond that. If you think CP0 won't fight the Strawhats then just say they won't fight. If you think the fight between them will happen beyond chapter 1074 then I can't accept that sorry. I have to be constructive and fair with the deadline and such).
My guesses:
1. Yes
2. No
3. No
4. No
5. No
6. Yes
7. Yes
8. Yes
9. No
10. Yes

Miracle Question: They won't fight the Strawhats.

1. Will we see the thing that Shaka is trying to show to Sanji's group?Yes
2. Will the real Vegapunk talks about how his brain got smaller?No
3. Will Caribou appear?No
4. Will we get another Ohara flashback?No
5. Will a Giant appear? Yes
6. Will the true man marked by flames reveal?No
7. Will we get another info regarding Elbaf? Yes
8. Will we get an emotional scene?Yes
9. Will we see Zoro for real this time?Yes
10. Will we see the situation outside of Egghead?Yes

1. Will we see the Vegaforce fighting? NO
2. Will at least one of the Strawhats be fighting? YES
3. Will the real Kuma arrive at Egghead? NO
4. Will the real Kuma start talking? NO
5. Will we see the Revolutionary Army? ... YES
6. Will Bonney wake up? NO
7. Will we get another important info about the Ancient Kingdom, Elbaf, Mary Geoise, advanced technology, etc? NO
8. Will the real Vegapunk start using his devil fruit power? NO
9. Will CP0 hand over Seraphim Kuma and leave? NO
10. Will at least one of the CP0 be fighting? YES

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
I liked your enthusiasm but the miracle question is this one:
Miracle question!😘 (7 pts) - Which chapter will we see Strawhats vs CP0? (again, you can only guess up to chapter 1074, you can't go beyond that. If you think CP0 won't fight the Strawhats then just say they won't fight. If you think the fight between them will happen beyond chapter 1074 then I can't accept that sorry. I have to be constructive and fair with the deadline and such).
If you want, I can add the "Will Franky get into a giant mecha?" question in the upcoming chapter. But for now, you gotta follow the rules mate. Hope you understand.
1. Will we see the thing that Shaka is trying to show to Sanji's group?Yes
2. Will the real Vegapunk talks about how his brain got smaller?No
3. Will Caribou appear?No
4. Will we get another Ohara flashback?No
5. Will a Giant appear? Yes
6. Will the true man marked by flames reveal?No
7. Will we get another info regarding Elbaf? Yes
8. Will we get an emotional scene?Yes
9. Will we see Zoro for real this time?Yes
10. Will we see the situation outside of Egghead?Yes
Lmao Lanji!

Those are the previous questions. It doesn't count anymore.

These are the current questions:
Here's the questions for Chapter 1068:
6. Will Bonney wakes up?
7. Will we get another important info about the Ancient Kingdom, Elbaf, Mary Geoise, advanced technology, etc?

1. Will we see the Vegaforce fighting? NO
2. Will at least one of the Strawhats be fighting? YES
3. Will the real Kuma arrive at Egghead? NO
4. Will the real Kuma start talking? NO
5. Will we see the Revolutionary Army? ... YES
6. Will Bonney wake up? NO
7. Will we get another important info about the Ancient Kingdom, Elbaf, Mary Geoise, advanced technology, etc? NO
8. Will the real Vegapunk start using his devil fruit power? NO
9. Will CP0 hand over Seraphim Kuma and leave? NO
10. Will at least one of the CP0 be fighting? YES
Miracle question?
Miracle question!😘 (7 pts) - Which chapter will we see Strawhats vs CP0?

Uh... 1071, I guess. If you mean a big clash. I think we'll get skirmishes before that.
@Warchief Sanji D Goat
If they have a small exchange then that still counts too. As long as at least one Strawhats are clashing/fighting one CP0.
Just look at the post above and answer the questions there. And make sure to answer the miracle question as well.

1. Will we see the Vegaforce fighting? Yes
2. Will at least one of the Strawhats be fighting? Yes
3. Will the real Kuma arrive at Egghead? Yes
4. Will the real Kuma start talking? Yes
5. Will we see the Revolutionary Army? Kuma is the Rev Army…
6. Will Bonney wakes up? Yes
7. Will we get another important info about the Ancient Kingdom, Elbaf, Mary Geoise, advanced technology, etc? Inevitably
8. Will the real Vegapunk start using his devil fruit power? He’s always using it lmao
9. Will CP0 hand over Seraphim Kuma and leave? What kind of questions are these? No
10. Will at least one of the CP0 be fighting? Duh

Next chapter

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
I like how folks are ignoring my miracle question lmao.:kobeha:

Like do y'all don't like free points at all?:jay-yeah:

@mrtsrdr I still need your miracle question answer btw.

So it was indeed Discord.:milaugh:

But thanks for posting this.:kata:

Nah nah you good. Just ignore my previous post. Just play the game pls I beg you.🙏

Tagging everybody who plays this game at least once would be time consuming for me imo. So I only puts folks who plays this game consistently on the podium. Of course I would put you back in the podium since you're playing again so you don't have to worry.

What about miracle question?

Just say which chapter for the miracle question, don't just say "Idk" or else I wouldn't count it. Just put random chapter number or something. It can't be beyond chapter 1074 though.

I don't know how to use a threadmark. I only tag folks for both results and new questions.

I would love to add that question but you gotta follow the rules my man. Now answer the miracle question.:beckmoji:

I never said the giant has to be a living thing lmao.

But make sure to send me your answer soon.

Miracle question?
oops :catblush:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
No
No
No
Yes
Yes
6. Will Bonney wakes up?
Yes
Yes
No
No
No

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
No
No
No
Yes
Yes
6. Will Bonney wakes up?
Yes
Yes
No
No
No
Miracle question?

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Discussion time!
An important announcement: Since no one is submitting any questions entry to my PM anyway, I'm just gonna discard the shocking question where I ask you guys how many questions DM did I received. But instead, I might introduce a new kind of question called "triple threats". Basically, triple threats is where I ask you guys about 3 questions in a row. The first being which two characters will appear in the first page of the upcoming chapter, then how many double spreads we'll be getting, then lastly, who will be the last two characters that appears at the end of the chapter. 6 points total. If y'all want, I can add this question to make things more interesting. But then again, it's up to y'all.
@wordy

Since you're in favor for this, how should I make this? Should I make it 3 separate questions for 3 different chapters or should I include all 3 questions in 1 single chapter?

If it's 3 separate questions then:

Chapter 1069 - Which two characters will appear in the first page of the chapter?
Chapter 1070 - How many double spreads will we get?
Chapter 1071 - Which two characters will appear in the last page of the chapter?

Or

1 single chapter:

Chapter 1070 - Which two characters will appear in the first page of the chapter? How many double spreads will we get? Which two characters will appear in the last page of the chapter?

Of course other folks can discuss this as well. @Seth @NikaInParis @Nikuzi @MonochromeYoru @AL sama @ShiShiShi @Fuckthis3 @YASER and any other new/veteran players, etc.

And one last question, does every One Piece chapters usually have at least 1 double spread btw? And what was the highest number of double spreads we got in a single chapter? One instance I recall was Killer vs Hawkins chapter has like 3 double spreads dedicated for it.

And one last question, does every One Piece chapters usually have at least 1 double spread btw? And what was the highest number of double spreads we got in a single chapter? One instance I recall was Killer vs Hawkins chapter has like 3 double spreads dedicated for it.
A lot of Marine ford chapters had multiple double page spreads iirc. Oda was in his bag in MF. And since it was a full on fight arc, he went all out with Double spreads.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
A lot of Marine ford chapters had multiple double page spreads iirc. Oda was in his bag in MF. And since it was a full on fight arc, he went all out with Double spreads.
But does every single chapter has at least 1 double spread? Or there are chapters where there is no double spread?

And does Marineford has the most double spreads count? The highest that I've seen was 3 during the Killer vs Hawkins chapter.

Miracle question!😘 (7 pts) - Which chapter will we see Strawhats vs CP0? (again, you can only guess up to chapter 1074, you can't go beyond that. If you think CP0 won't fight the Strawhats then just say they won't fight. If you think the fight between them will happen beyond chapter 1074 then I can't accept that sorry. I have to be constructive and fair with the deadline and such)
In 2 more chapters