Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf:risitameh::risitameh:

First school days now dead tube, hey what's up with these goofy ass manga, go check my manga thread if you want some real fiction:risicheck:
link
Post automatically merged:

If Buggy starts splitting down to the atomic level, we'll get this shit, too:
The Eminence in the Shadow is a show I'd highly recommend, one of the most interesting premises I've seen in a long time. Even when I don't know where it's going it's so stylish, I love it. Highly tempted to break and read the source material...

Yeah. I've seen enough sport games be ruined by various BS that, even close fictional sports games get my body stressed. I need to stop following Sports.
im hoping that he reveals his powers, the best part of "revealing powers" type shows are the reactions but im doubting if his powers will get revealed atm :kayneshrug:

6 for strength, 6 for adventurness, 6 for intelligence=666=king of hell:endthis:
Damn, what happens to number 1 for Zoro?:fuah:
If Buggy starts splitting down to the atomic level, we'll get this shit, too:
The Eminence in the Shadow is a show I'd highly recommend, one of the most interesting premises I've seen in a long time. Even when I don't know where it's going it's so stylish, I love it. Highly tempted to break and read the source material...

Yeah. I've seen enough sport games be ruined by various BS that, even close fictional sports games get my body stressed. I need to stop following Sports.
link

im hoping that he reveals his powers, the best part of "revealing powers" type shows are the reactions but im doubting if his powers will get revealed atm :kayneshrug:
@AL sama we got two more Eminence in Shadow watchers.:joker::steef::steef:

@Warchief Sanji D Goat everytime i see your nsme, I just want to play more shadow of war lmao
What's funny is that I just picked "Warchief" for my name on a random instance. I didn't realized it was a rank in games like Shadow of War, World of Warcraft, Raid Shadow Legends, etc until now lmao.
Nah they're is a misunderstanding, those stats are true, it's from some data book the first one 1 think, sanji got a 5 in strength btw:endthis:
I know that. I'm talking about intelligence here.

You straight up lied about Luffy's intelligence being 2. It was Luffy 1, Zoro 2 and Sanji 3 in intelligence.

What's funny is that I just picked "Warchief" for my name on a random instance. I didn't realized it was a rank in games like Shadow of War, World of Warcraft, Raid Shadow Legends, etc until now lmao.

I know that. I'm talking about intelligence here.

You straight up lied about Luffy's intelligence being 2. It was Luffy 1, Zoro 2 and Sanji 3 in intelligence.
Luffy is 2 actually:endthis:

Nah you right actually:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.