JJBA General Discussion

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
β€Ž
I gotchu bruh. Rayan is useless when it comes to tagging stuff.

Anyway, the third batch of episodes releases on December 1st.

Thank god that we don't wait for another year for another 12 episodes.

But then looking back, first 12 episodes of SO was back in December 1st of 2021 so that's exactly a year gap when we could have finished SO a long time ago if it released weekly on Friday.

But then looking back, first 12 episodes of SO was back in December 1st of 2021 so that's exactly a year gap when we could have finished SO a long time ago if it released weekly on Friday.
I'll say it every chance I get:

This batch release by Netrlix has killed any hype Stone Ocean could have had and is actively lowering the chances of us getting Steel Ball Run in the near future.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
β€Ž

This batch release by Netrlix has killed any hype Stone Ocean could have had and is actively lowering the chances of us getting Steel Ball Run in the near future.
Which is sad tbh. Netflix ruined anime industry the moment they got their hands on some anime. Even David Production were tired of their shit and have to make an agreement with Disney of all people Lmao. But hey, who would have thought that Disney is gonna save the day?

But yeah, Steel Ball Run, JoJolion, and Jojolands won't have as much hype anymore.

Which is sad tbh. Netflix ruined anime industry the moment they got their hands on some anime. Even David Production were tired of their shit and have to make an agreement with Disney of all people Lmao. But hey, who would have thought that Disney is gonna save the day?

But yeah, Steel Ball Run, JoJolion, and Jojolands won't have as much hype anymore.
About Jojolands - has there been any rumors regarding the release date of the first chapter? It's been more than a years since Jojolion ended

Haven't heard anything about it sorry. I assume that Araki is taking a break while planning Jojoland since I heard that he won't write the arc as long as the previous saga anymore.
Yeah, he's researching and planning it out. Coupled with taking a deserved break ofc. I'm just itching for some new Jojo content is all:josad:
Post automatically merged:

I need Steel Ball Run after Sanji vs King didn't happen :josad:

I need for Pizza Mozzarella:kata:

Last edited:

So true it’s very immersion breaking like I couldn’t have said it better, just takes me out of it. Isn’t even a matter of the content being good or not like it was already one of my favorite parts pre anime.

So true it’s very immersion breaking like I couldn’t have said it better, just takes me out of it. Isn’t even a matter of the content being good or not like it was already one of my favorite parts pre anime.
Personally, I didn't like Stone Ocean nor Golden Wind that much. But the difference is that GW's anime made me like the part more while SO's made me dislike it

Just watched a few episodes. I can finally binge it. :steef:
Personally, I didn't like Stone Ocean nor Golden Wind that much. But the difference is that GW's anime made me like the part more while SO's made me dislike it
Golden Wind is my favourite part. Even before the anime. Glad that it has a great adaptation.
I hope SO just good as GW.

Babyface part was my favorite scene but it didnt get a great adaptation. πŸ˜“

G

Gorosei Informer

Final episodes today! Prepare the tissues!

:perocry::bignews::finally:

I am not ready for this but at the same time I am! I am ready for Bohemian Rhapsody, Mobius Strip and Made In Heaven especially! Maybe A Wonderful World too hopefully!
Also some more Jamiroquai action! Heavy weather incoming! A forecast of rain and pain!