Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Rin Gyoku with that Puerto Rican wuhaa energy
Post automatically merged:

So this campaign will be boths sides the losers.

Then Kanki will be exiled and will be Yan main General and Shin main opponent
Zhao's
Retaliation
Arc

I'mma keep saying it.

Hara gave away the ending the moment he revealed the name of the arc. The Zhao will win. The only question is at what cost.

Rin Gyoku with that Puerto Rican wuhaa energy

Zhao's
Retaliation
Arc

I'mma keep saying it.

Hara gave away the ending the moment he revealed the name of the arc. The Zhao will win. The only question is at what cost.
it's fan nmwho name it not hara.

So this campaign will be boths sides the losers.

Then Kanki will be exiled and will be Yan main General and Shin main opponent
nnah not yet .
kanki can bring 1 or 2 moves but still this is 300k army even if rbk lose most of his army he atill then has upper hand above kanki

You love to see it, Riboku truly humbled this war.​

Did Riboku underestimate a G6 with a clean record or just overestimated himself @Shanks @Blackbeard
This is what happens when you're surrounded by yes men
Riboku has underestimated opponent on multiple occasions like in Coalition or in Sai or later Shukai plains.

First of all he always thinks his plans are without flaws and secondly he's too much cautious. Due to the second reason, he didn't pressurized the opponent on right opportunities. Like waiting 4 or 5 days to first understand situation inside even knowing they don't have any GG left to spare here. Or in Shukai plains when Makou dies, he thought they won there (don't know how he could so severely underestimate his opponent).

Than there are those super geniuses surrounding him and praising all the time, which made it clear for readers all the time that "It's time, Riboku is going to get fucked up". Lol

There's a big list which will required a separate thread. Lol

Also @SakazOuki don't forget it was Riboku himself who accepted that if anyone who can defeat him is Kanki but still Riboku preserved his army's core offense (don't remember what was the idiotic reason but it was mentioned before) and make regular soldiers to clean up the Kanki army inside the encirclement. Lol

Last edited:
it's fan nmwho name it not hara.
I’m fairly certain it’s the official name of the arc.

who else thinks that Kanki didn't actually execute citizens at Hika and he actually used them for distractions.
from this panel, it is clear that worst is still ahead for Riboku..
I’m 100% certain it won’t involve civilian deaths. Shin and Kyou Kai are right there and Kan Ki doesn’t have the numbers to put up any meaningful resistance.

Kan Ki is playing mind games. No civilians will actually be harmed.

It’s the complete opposite of Koku You, he couldn’t touch them if he wanted to.

Also @SakazOuki don't forget it was Riboku himself who accepted that if anyone who can defeat him is Kanki but still Riboku preserved his army's core offense (don't remember what was the idiotic reason but it was mentioned before) and make regular soldiers to clean up the Kanki army inside the encirclement. Lol
He was afraid of losing Bananji to China's second strongest man :steef::steef:

Ba Nan Ji would soundly beat Zenou. The problem is that it’s too big of a risk to throw him against a clan of those monsters because his own men probably couldn’t keep up and guard him.

Zenou is a cute little puppy compared to Mou Bu.

I’d rank him below Duke Gaku Haku that defended Eikyuu against Shin. I’d bet on Ai Sen to beat him.

I’m fairly certain it’s the official name of the arc.

I’m 100% certain it won’t involve civilian deaths. Shin and Kyou Kai are right there and Kan Ki doesn’t have the numbers to put up any meaningful resistance.

Kan Ki is playing mind games. No civilians will actually be harmed.

It’s the complete opposite of Koku You, he couldn’t touch them if he wanted to.
i don't remember anything like that even though i follow kingdom news.

remind if i forgot

Did Kanki really kill 100k civilians again? Hopefully no……He is playing mind games on GOATboku man. Kanki is unreal. The final panel of the chapter was so dope. I wonder what he is going to do? Blaze up all the nearby castles and just escape? Is this war going to be mutual defeat as RBK is predicting?
Riboku didn’t actually underestimate Kanki. No one would have expected Kanki to act like this.