JJK 205 Spoilers

We'll get more from her for sure
And her CT being simple but troublesome mimicks her student as well
Also, there's certainly more to her being a star plasma vessel which probably ties into her Special Grade status and the name of her CT as well
Yeah her and Todo are definitely 2 peas in a pod lol

And the Star Plasma thing definitely plays a part

Again, I'm not saying I don't like it I'm saying she kinda sticks out compared to the other special grades

Like the rest of them have techniques where it's like yeah.... regardless of how skilled they are just off the potential of their CT they're special grade

Yuki is in a weird spot where maybe she's so skilled with a "basic" CT that she's considered Special Grade anyway

Yeah her and Todo are definitely 2 peas in a pod lol

And the Star Plasma thing definitely plays a part

Again, I'm not saying I don't like it I'm saying she kinda sticks out compared to the other special grades

Like the rest of them have techniques where it's like yeah.... regardless of how skilled they are just off the potential of their CT they're special grade

Yuki is in a weird spot where maybe she's so skilled with a "basic" CT that she's considered Special Grade anyway
I completely get you

Imo, she was originally Special Grade because of the Star Plasma Vessel thing. Just like Yuta was because of Rika.

But through training her skills caught up with her grade and now she can back up the SG monicker anyway. Just like Yuta climbed back up to Special Grade after "losing" Rika

This is ofc just speculation until we get more from her

Student versions
And Toji had all the intel on his side (for Gojo), and mentally beat Geto before the fight even started
Excuses? But but "can t hang with special grades"
My guy if u dont have the 6 eyes toji is literally invisble
All his tools + his hax against domain would stomp yuki

He's invisible only when he's sneaking up like a bitch

You brought up hypothetical fights and there people actually face each other eye-to-eye

Then you don't need "SiX eYeS"

Toji loses to all of them in a straight fight

The Geto that fought Yuta using all of his cursed spirits on him would be a wash

Gojo is obvious

Yuta takes it too

Depending on how Yuki’s CT works she could sweep

Toji doesn’t do straight fights for a reason. He’s an assassin not a brawler

He's invisible only when he's sneaking up like a bitch

You brought up hypothetical fights and there people actually face each other eye-to-eye

Then you don't need "SiX eYeS"
Part of his power and its called tactics lmfao you calling coward when he doesnt even have curse energy meanwhile others got op ass powers

Part of his power and its called tactics lmfao you calling coward when he doesnt even have curse energy meanwhile others got op ass powers
Don't backpeddal now lol
You were the one that shouted he negs Yuki

And I told you he can only "neg" her if he sneaks up on her when she's shopping or watching the TV

In a fight all 4 of the SGs dust him ez

Don't backpeddal now lol
You were the one that shouted he negs Yuki

And I told you he can only "neg" her if he sneaks up on her when she's shopping or watching the TV

In a fight all 4 of the SGs dust him ez
He def negs her
Only gojo and sukuna are above toji
If she has a domain it s useless all she has left is her shitty CT and toji folds it