Speculations Four strawhats with conqueror haki and Nami's new Epithet\title

I believe strawhats have atleast four conqueror haki user -

1. Pirate King Luffy
  2. KIng of hell Zoro
  3. King of snipers Usopp
  4. Monkey Queen Nami
Luffy and Zoro already have conqueror haki. Usopp and Nami will soon get it. Why Usopp and Nami ?
Oda has already hinted that these two will get conqueror haki. But these two are weakest member of strawhats. Yeah that's why they will get it.

Zoro conqueror haki first get hinted by gag. You can go to old threads and see people denying that Zoro has conqueror haki or he will get it. This scene was just random for certain section of fandom.

Usopp's lies most of the time turn out to be true. I don't know why this will be not the case this time.

Conqueror haki does compliment Usopp dream of becoming brave warrior of the sea and assuming we are going to Elbaf next , it is happening soon. Usopp may end up being first strawhat to achieve his dream.

Jinbe reaction here is similar to Brook reaction. One thing to notice Oda used Jinbe for this reaction. Jinbe is veteran pirate and knows about haki more than any other strawhats. Jinbe mentioning Sanji have increadible observation haki was definitely treated as gag now it's turning out to be true.

Oda differentiate between Gag and obvious hint. Jinbe assuming Sanji sense something dangerous was gag. It was used to saw how naive Jinbe is about strawhat crew antics but Sanji having superior observation haki isn't. Sanji sensed Luffy even though he was sleeping. Sanji sensed bonney inside vortex and Sanji being the first one to sense Lilith.

It's not like Oda has not drawn Nami beating Luffy as gag many times. But he didn't draw black lightning any of these time. Black lightning was drawn to make it clear that Nami is definitely getting conqueror haki.
Her panel is definitely similar to this one. Both are unconsciously leaking haki when they are angry

Now

Nami new epithet or atleast title will be Monkey Queen.
Luffy wants to become Pirate King.
Zoro said he will become King of hell.
Usopp epithet after ennies lobby was King of Snipers.
All three of these title\epithet have King. Basically getting a title King is foreshadowing that they have king's haki. That's why Nami title\Epithet will include Queen.

I mean Nami is already depicted as Queen of One piece.

Why Monkey Queen?

Nami similarities with Monkey King.

Nami has orange colour scheme. Monkey King too have orange colour scheme.

Nami staff that can stretch too -

It can shape shift too like Monkey King

Monkey King was described as manipulator short-tempered and trickster. That's literally Nami.

Monkey King can control weather. Nami attacks are weather based.

Monkey King cloud and Nami 's Zeus

There are more similarities but I have posted this so many times .....and we may get many other similarities in future like Monkey King was imprisoned by God for 400 years and he was born from rocks.
We already got confirmation that One piece world has same mythology as ours.

Once Nami start using Zeus to fly around. Marine may end up giving her Monkey Queen Epithet or she herself start calling her that.

I have thought of many ways Nami will be able to fly using Zeus. Like Zeus eating vivre card as vivre card contain soul or Zeus turning into rubber using gear 5 powers. Luffy has already shown that he can touch lightning.

But Vegapunk teaching Nami to create sky cloud that will not disappear is the most probable one.

Oda already have confirmed that whole clima-tact has Zeus soul now. I.e. Zeus can now convert into fire , snow or rain now.

Sbs 104 -
Nami reveals the secrets behind her beauty care:
Saunas created by Zeus.

That means nami can already convert Zeus into heat cloud like Prometheus using heat egg.

Nami can already create sea clouds using Milky cloud but it disappear quickly like normal cloud. Vegapunk can teach nami to create permanent sky clouds.

One she manages to convert Zeus into Sky cloud , she will be manage to fly using it. Something I have been waiting for last four years and finally can get new title or epithet "Monkey Queen".

That's all. Next Nami agenda thread soon.

Bye

Last edited:
Vegapunk may actually upgrade Nami clima-tact.
Like improving her Mirage tempo using Hologram.
Remember Luffy was not able to tell if Hologram was real or not using haki. He can also include photonic gloves technology in it so she can fight logia without armental haki.

This page here is interesting and has connection to Nami.

Atlas is collection of maps
Atlas talk about controlling weather.
Atlas creating something like Mirage.