Speculations Four strawhats with conqueror haki and Nami's new Epithet\title

I rather stick with mr prince
Post automatically merged:

Keep this thread about NAMI ANYWAYS

DONT BRING SANJI AND ZORO
Mr Prince is cool, but Garuda was the carrier of the sun god in Hindi mythology so I think it may go that way.

Back to Nami tho, I don’t know if I like Monkey Queen, because I like Cat Burglar. But it is likely she’ll get basic CoC

Garuda
Wings of pirate King
Wait a minute
Garuda is known for carrying the Sun God in Hindu mythology

Mr Prince is cool, but Garuda was the carrier of the sun god in Hindi mythology so I think it may go that way.

Back to Nami tho, I don’t know if I like Monkey Queen, because I like Cat Burglar. But it is likely she’ll get basic CoC

Garuda is known for carrying the Sun God in Hindu mythology
I like Mokey Queen because it fits her AND she will be the queen of the monkey family

Respectable :cheers:
A dream of mine is seeing the EB5 just roll up somewhere and all use conquerors haki together.

I like Mokey Queen because it fits her AND she will be the queen of the monkey family
That’s fair, I don’t really ship Nami with anyone so I don’t think about that.

I do wonder, if we’re ever going to see her ride on Zeus’ back tho. Couldn’t only mama do that?

Money Queen!!?

例えば、ワンピース58巻571話の扉絵を見ると、ナミが何故か「巨大なカニ」に散髪されるシーンが描かれていました。

このシーンでは【カニ】が鏡に写っていることから、カニの文字も同様に反転させてみると【ニカ】という言葉が浮かび上がるという仕掛けだった模様です。

さすがに無理筋な伏線というか考察にも思えるんですが、ワンピース571話では海軍元帥センゴクが初めて悪魔の実を披露した回になります。

センゴクの能力は「ヒトヒトの実の幻獣種(モデル・大仏)」ですから、少なくともニカはヒトヒトの実の一種と伝えたかったのではないか?ということ。

そのためルフィと結びつける直接的な描写こそないんですが、確かにワンピース571話の扉絵は「ヒトヒトの実(モデル・ニカ)」の存在を予言した伏線だった可能性は否めない。
In this scene, [Kani] is reflected in the mirror, so it seems that the word [Nika] emerges when the character of the crab is reversed in the same way.

It seems like an unreasonable foreshadowing or a consideration, but in chapter 571 of One Piece, Navy Marshal Sengoku shows off his Devil Fruit for the first time.

Sengoku's ability is "Human-Human Fruit Phantom Beast Species (Model: Great Buddha)", so at least Nika wanted to tell him that it was a kind of Human-Human Fruit. That means.

For that reason, there is no direct depiction that links it to Luffy, but it is undeniable that the frontispiece of One Piece episode 571 was a foreshadowing that predicted the existence of the "Human Human Fruit (Model Nika)".

Nami holding book called Money was foreshadowing for Monkey.
K is silent :blush:

I do wonder, if we’re ever going to see her ride on Zeus’ back tho. Couldn’t only mama do that?
Zeus used to belong to mama that time now he belongs to Nami
Luffy wants to so it is gonna happen and Oda still needs to nerf her until it is needed.

Last edited:
I believe strawhats have atleast four conqueror haki user -

1. Pirate King Luffy
  2. KIng of hell Zoro
  3. King of snipers Usopp
  4. Monkey Queen Nami
Luffy and Zoro already have conqueror haki. Usopp and Nami will soon get it. Why Usopp and Nami ?
Oda has already hinted that these two will get conqueror haki. But these two are weakest member of strawhats. Yeah that's why they will get it.

Zoro conqueror haki first get hinted by gag. You can go to old threads and see people denying that Zoro has conqueror haki or he will get it. This scene was just random for certain section of fandom.

Usopp's lies most of the time turn out to be true. I don't know why this will be not the case this time.

Conqueror haki does compliment Usopp dream of becoming brave warrior of the sea and assuming we are going to Elbaf next , it is happening soon. Usopp may end up being first strawhat to achieve his dream.

Jinbe reaction here is similar to Brook reaction. One thing to notice Oda used Jinbe for this reaction. Jinbe is veteran pirate and knows about haki more than any other strawhats. Jinbe mentioning Sanji have increadible observation haki was definitely treated as gag now it's turning out to be true.

Oda differentiate between Gag and obvious hint. Jinbe assuming Sanji sense something dangerous was gag. It was used to saw how naive Jinbe is about strawhat crew antics but Sanji having superior observation haki isn't. Sanji sensed Luffy even though he was sleeping. Sanji sensed bonney inside vortex and Sanji being the first one to sense Lilith.

It's not like Oda has not drawn Nami beating Luffy as gag many times. But he didn't draw black lightning any of these time. Black lightning was drawn to make it clear that Nami is definitely getting conqueror haki.
Her panel is definitely similar to this one. Both are unconsciously leaking haki when they are angry

Now

Nami new epithet or atleast title will be Monkey Queen.
Luffy wants to become Pirate King.
Zoro said he will become King of hell.
Usopp epithet after ennies lobby was King of Snipers.
All three of these title\epithet have King. Basically getting a title King is foreshadowing that they have king's haki. That's why Nami title\Epithet will include Queen.

I mean Nami is already depicted as Queen of One piece.

Why Monkey Queen?

Nami similarities with Monkey King.

Nami has orange colour scheme. Monkey King too have orange colour scheme.

Nami staff that can stretch too -

It can shape shift too like Monkey King

Monkey King was described as manipulator short-tempered and trickster. That's literally Nami.

Monkey King can control weather. Nami attacks are weather based.

Monkey King cloud and Nami 's Zeus

There are more similarities but I have posted this so many times .....and we may get many other similarities in future like Monkey King was imprisoned by God for 400 years and he was born from rocks.
We already got confirmation that One piece world has same mythology as ours.

Once Nami start using Zeus to fly around. Marine may end up giving her Monkey Queen Epithet or she herself start calling her that.

I have thought of many ways Nami will be able to fly using Zeus. Like Zeus eating vivre card as vivre card contain soul or Zeus turning into rubber using gear 5 powers. Luffy has already shown that he can touch lightning.

But Vegapunk teaching Nami to create sky cloud that will not disappear is the most probable one.

Oda already have confirmed that whole clima-tact has Zeus soul now. I.e. Zeus can now convert into fire , snow or rain now.

Sbs 104 -
Nami reveals the secrets behind her beauty care:
Saunas created by Zeus.

That means nami can already convert Zeus into heat cloud like Prometheus using heat egg.

Nami can already create sea clouds using Milky cloud but it disappear quickly like normal cloud. Vegapunk can teach nami to create permanent sky clouds.

One she manages to convert Zeus into Sky cloud , she will be manage to fly using it. Something I have been waiting for last four years and finally can get new title or epithet "Monkey Queen".

That's all. Next Nami agenda thread soon.

Bye

I feel like Nami using CoC in chapter 1058 is in kind of a weird situation where on one hand it was included for the sake of comedy but on the other hand it was something she was actually shown using. And considering how One Piece is she honestly might have it

Sanji going to steal Judges “Garuda” name.
:kata:
I kinda hate the idea of Sanji receiving the title of his abusive father who he wants nothing to do with. WCI ended with them breaking ties with one another and Sanji destroying the raid suit in Wano only reinforced that point. Sanji receiving the title of Garuda would feel disrespectful to his character IMO

I kinda hate the idea of Sanji receiving the title of his abusive father who he wants nothing to do with. WCI ended with them breaking ties with one another and Sanji destroying the raid suit in Wano only reinforced that point. Sanji receiving the title of Garuda would feel disrespectful to his character IMO
I think Sanji showing superiority over Judge by taking his title from him isn’t disrespectful at all. It shows that Sanji was correct; that in the end, Judge was surpassed by this “failure” thanks to Sanjis choices and sanjis power.

Feels like we are getting Germa and Sanji reunion.
Assuming Germa show Pudding getting kidnapped.
Maybe they will inform Sanji about it. Reunion of Mads can happen too.

I think Sanji showing superiority over Judge by taking his title from him isn’t disrespectful at all. It shows that Sanji was correct; that in the end, Judge was surpassed by this “failure” thanks to Sanjis choices and sanjis power.
Sanji having Judge’s title would intrinsically tie him to Germa in the eyes of the setting. Sanji hates being associated with them. His current epithet “Black Leg” is a reference to Zeff who actually loved and supported him. It fits Sanji’s character in a way that “Garuda” just wouldn’t

This scene is a good example of what I’m talking about here:

None of the Strawhats try to contradict what Judge says. His viewpoint doesn’t deserve to be acknowledged. This is the last interaction Judge and Sanji had, and honestly I think it should stay that way. Imo an abuse victim cutting ties with his abuser and going on to live his own life is a far more mature and realistic way of handling the conflict than the abuse victim ”defeating” his abuser

Sanji having Judge’s title would intrinsically tie him to Germa in the eyes of the setting. Sanji hates being associated with them. His current epithet “Black Leg” is a reference to Zeff who actually loved and supported him. It fits Sanji’s character in a way that “Garuda” just wouldn’t

This scene is a good example of what I’m talking about here:

None of the Strawhats try to contradict what Judge says. His viewpoint doesn’t deserve to be acknowledged. This is the last interaction Judge and Sanji had, and honestly I think it should stay that way. Imo an abuse victim cutting ties with his abuser and going on to live his own life is a far more mature and realistic way of handling the conflict than the abuse victim ”defeating” his abuser
Sanjis not going to change his epithet. Just like how:
1. Zoro is still pirate hunter but he’s “king of hell” as well
2. Luffy is still straw hat but he’s “Joyboy” as well

And it’s clear Judge is still very much going to be in the plot. Not to mention that Sanji vs Queen was designed to the show Sanjis superiority to the Germa boys, including Stealth Black. The next step is Judge.

I think a few members will have the basic version at the very least

Rocks had at least 3-4 CoC users on his crew not even including himself

I think Luffy will be the same

Luffy and Zoro will be the only 2 with the advanced version

Unfortunately Yamato will break this dynamic when she joins but they'll be the only 2 with the advanced version before the story ends

Monkey Queen is a lame epithet though ngl

Weather____ would be better

Sanjis not going to change his epithet. Just like how:
1. Zoro is still pirate hunter but he’s “king of hell” as well
2. Luffy is still straw hat but he’s “Joyboy” as well

And it’s clear Judge is still very much going to be in the plot. Not to mention that Sanji vs Queen was designed to the show Sanjis superiority to the Germa boys, including Stealth Black. The next step is Judge.
Sanji vs Queen emphasized that Sanji, at the end of the day, is his own person. Even if he’s biologically related to Germa or not, he shouldn’t be defined by his relation to them. That’s why he destroyed the raid suit. It showed that he is not his brothers

Maybe you could try to infer that the story was suggesting that Sanji was “superior” to his brothers, but I don’t think this was the point of the scene as
A. Judge was wrong for believing that raw physical power and lack of emotions made one “superior” to begin with. The way he treated Sanji was wrong not because Sanji was secretly “superior” the entire time, but because he’s a human being who didn’t deserve to be treated like that
B. A major theme of Wano is bloodline/legacy. Sanji being Judge’s son and emphasizing that he is not at all like him ties in with that theme

Sanji vs Queen emphasized that Sanji, at the end of the day, is his own person. Even if he’s biologically related to Germa or not, he shouldn’t be defined by his relation to them. That’s why he destroyed the raid suit. It showed that he is not his brothers

Maybe you could try to infer that the story was suggesting that Sanji was “superior” to his brothers, but I don’t think this was the point of the scene as
A. Judge was wrong for believing that raw physical power and lack of emotions made one “superior” to begin with. The way he treated Sanji was wrong not because Sanji was secretly “superior” the entire time, but because he’s a human being who didn’t deserve to be treated like that
B. A major theme of Wano is bloodline/legacy. Sanji being Judge’s son and emphasizing that he is not at all like him ties in with that theme
The point of Queen having the powers of:
Sparkling Red
Electric Shock Blue
Winch Green
Stealth Black

Is to show that Sanji is superior to Germas science and it even directly showed that Sanji had a choice to become a monster like his brothers; but he chose to be himself and then he immediately beat queen who had all their powers.

Germa is far from done in the story.