Hunter X Hunter powerscaling tier list

Too soon to make a tier list. Maybe we won't even be able to do one after the manga ends. If it ends and doesn't go eternal hiatus x hiatus. Either way there is Don Freecs who is Gon and Gin ancestor who supposedly is traveling in the daro continent since hundreds of years ago who, if still alive (it is suggested pretty much), should be above Meruem without any problem (the ants were chased out of the dark continent while this guys is roaming it for hundreds of years).

Just say you're a weirdass mf who wanks to catgirl hentai and be done with it.
Everything you're written here is nonsensical, databook total stats don't indicate battle power, Komugi is ranked higher than Zushi yet she'd get oneshot by him.
Youpi has far better feats than Pitou, Youpi has far better nen abilities than Pitou and Youpi quite literally is an enhancer which means he'd bodybag Pitou in a fist fight and last time I checked Pitou has quite exactly 0 ranged attacks or ways of harming an opponent other than regular physical attacks
Pitou also can't beat Pouf for that same reason, you can't destroy Pouf's cells with physical attacks and he'd put her to sleep before she has the chance to have him run out of stamina/aura.
Is that projection? Don't see why you'd say something so fucking random otherwise:lusalty:

Youpi's feats are shit, struggling with Knuckle and Morel aren't impressive, perceiving and face tanking Netero's Bodhisattva and a serious attack from Meruem are.

What the fuck does Youpi being an Enhancer have to do with anything? I guess Uvogin folds Pitou as well:suresure:

Pouf can't attack while he's that small so it would be pointless to do so, and why the fuck would Pitou just stand there and continuously inhale Pouf's sleeping scales lol?
Get your hand out of your pants.
It took Meruem's insane IQ + playing countless board games at world champion level + his insane durability to soak damage, to be able to pierce through Netero's defense.
No Royal Guard can do that.
They can't lay a hand on him so they lose.
Except you're not ranking them based on who wins so what the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Regardless, where's the proof that Netero can even put a Royal Guard down before he dies of old age? His strongest attack did absolutely nothing to Meruem and we've already seen Pitou completely no sell Netero's Bodhisattva.
Shocking news : Characters are allowed to use their own abilities
Also what the fuck? EXTREME DIFF? Hisoka barely even scratched Chrollo the whole fight
Except those aren't Chrollo's fucking moves, he doesn't have half of them except in his fight with Hisoka, nor would he have all that prep which gave him a ridiculous advantage in the first place.

You're crazy biased in how you're ranking these characters, you're blatantly giving Chrollo prep + abilities he wouldn't ordinarily have while giving Hisoka nothing, just say you like Chrollo more and therefore want him to be stronger, no need to dance around it.
Adult Gon doesn't even beat Old Netero, he's just stronger in raw power, he's too dumb and too frail to ever get past Hyakushiki Kannon.
Prime Netero above him is a no-brainer.
Again, it comes down to what you're ranking them on, it seems like you're pick and choosing between characters with the better stats/abilities and then some who just win due to matchup, be consistent otherwise the entire thing is pointless.

Gon is significantly stronger, has ridiculously more nen and could blitz Pitou without even looking at her who could perceive Netero's Bodhisattva, the only advantages Netero has are experience and a better Hatsu...
I'm ranking his overall abilities, it doesn't matter if he has a good match-up into someone that's ranked above him.
You're also quite clearly wrong on that one, Killua sure as fuck can't beat Illumi who has lightning resistance and I highly doubt he'd be able to kill any enhancer with tough defenses in the very limited amount of time he can paralyze an enemy
Killua doesn't need to just use lightning attacks, there's not a single thing preventing him from speed blitzing Illumi and cutting his head off.

Your second point is just conjecture, who are these supposed Enhancers with ridiculous durability to where Killua can't even harm them? He was causing Youpi great pain who makes any human Enhancer bar Netero look like a joke in comparison.
Killua blitzed a Pouf clone who had given 7/8th of his cells to the King
Youpi ain't a speedster
These aren't Netero level feats, Killua's GS is slower than Tsubone+Amane
I never said Youpi was a speedster but he's still a fucking Royal Guard and was capable of blitzing Knuckle on multiple occasions, what does Illumi/Hisoka for example have in comparison? They'd be lucky to be faster than a Squadron Leader lmfao.

In travel speed, not sure why you consider this relevant when the entire point of her Hatsu is traveling fast, and what does that have to do with combat anyway? Characters like Chrollo/Illumi aren't even perceiving Killua before their heads rest at his feet, go ahead and post a feat suggesting otherwise.
Thanks for the feedback

I feel validated since it's coming from someone who think Chrollo vs Hisoka was extreme diff and that Pitou would beat Netero or Youpi
When did I ever say Pitou would actually beat Netero? Quote it

Netero can't put Pitou down and Pitou probably can't land anything on Netero

This is the problem with you not mentioning how you're ranking them in the thread post

Just say you're a weirdass mf who wanks to catgirl hentai and be done with it.
Everything you're written here is nonsensical, databook total stats don't indicate battle power, Komugi is ranked higher than Zushi yet she'd get oneshot by him.
Youpi has far better feats than Pitou, Youpi has far better nen abilities than Pitou and Youpi quite literally is an enhancer which means he'd bodybag Pitou in a fist fight and last time I checked Pitou has quite exactly 0 ranged attacks or ways of harming an opponent other than regular physical attacks
Pitou also can't beat Pouf for that same reason, you can't destroy Pouf's cells with physical attacks and he'd put her to sleep before she has the chance to have him run out of stamina/aura.
Didn't illumi said pitou was the strongest among the royal guards? Pitou showed better speed and aura where youpi is more tanky.

Good list though Zeno indicated that Chrollo would beat him in a 1vs1 if he tried to actually kill him so I'd probably put Zeno a tier below him. Some other changes I would make:
I'd put Cheetuh in high tier because Shizuku struggled against the Spider ant who'd get low diffed by Cheetuh. I also am not sure Shizuku is stronger than Shalnark and Paku. They probably around the same tier. Kurapikas emperor time is so busted that he might belong in top tier. Gon should be in Mid Tier. Nothing he has shown has proven that he can hang with guys like Uvogin, Feitan, Phinks etc. Also Colt and that ox ant in high tier? Why?

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Implied it, he said Pitou was Meruem's top soldier

Some people argue that it just means all the Royal Guards are Meruem's top soldiers, but if that was the case Illumi would have said one of Meruem's top soldiers.
Illumi wasn’t there and didn’t gauge their strength at all

For me it obviously means : top solider = Royal guards
Not first among the royal guards

Illumi wasn’t there and didn’t gauge their strength at all

For me it obviously means : top solider = Royal guards
Not first among the royal guards
Why does he need to be there exactly? From how he's talking about it he obviously has good information as to what occurred, he's a Hunter and an assassin and we already know that Hunters have access to information about pretty much everything

And as I mentioned, if it was top soldiers then that would have been made clear, but it refers to Pitou as the top soldier.

Not that it even matters as Pitou just flat out has superior feats to Pouf and Youpi...

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
And as I mentioned, if it was top soldiers then that would have been made clear, but it refers to Pitou as the top soldier.
I don’t think it’s necessarily the case. Top soldier could totally refer to the group and not the individual.

Not that it even matters as Pitou just flat out has superior feats to Pouf and Youpi...
But I do agree that Pitou has somewhat a superior portrayal compared to the other two.

She was the first born, the best En, the direct link to Gon (the MC), the most relevant death count, she understood Komugi importance to the King, she had great Nen mastery and versatility, she was smart, strong, fast etc

overall I feel she got (even if not by a huge margin) the best portrayal out of the 3.

So I understand if you put her as strongest among them all

But in a fight I think all RG have their pro and cons, going in a direct 1 vs 1 vs Yupi wouldn’t be that much a good idea.

But yeah if I had to choose a single RG as Bodyguard I would choose Pitou too.

Good list though Zeno indicated that Chrollo would beat him in a 1vs1 if he tried to actually kill him so I'd probably put Zeno a tier below him. Some other changes I would make:
I'd put Cheetuh in high tier because Shizuku struggled against the Spider ant who'd get low diffed by Cheetuh. I also am not sure Shizuku is stronger than Shalnark and Paku. They probably around the same tier. Kurapikas emperor time is so busted that he might belong in top tier. Gon should be in Mid Tier. Nothing he has shown has proven that he can hang with guys like Uvogin, Feitan, Phinks etc. Also Colt and that ox ant in high tier? Why?
I wouldnt take what Zeno said as proof to be weaker than Chrollo. I took that statement as, "Im not sure who would win" if Chrollo was serious. I think Zeno is stronger than Chrollo

Too soon to make a tier list. Maybe we won't even be able to do one after the manga ends. If it ends and doesn't go eternal hiatus x hiatus. Either way there is Don Freecs who is Gon and Gin ancestor who supposedly is traveling in the daro continent since hundreds of years ago who, if still alive (it is suggested pretty much), should be above Meruem without any problem (the ants were chased out of the dark continent while this guys is roaming it for hundreds of years).
Don Freecs should be the world strongest currently.

I wouldnt take what Zeno said as proof to be weaker than Chrollo. I took that statement as, "Im not sure who would win" if Chrollo was serious. I think Zeno is stronger than Chrollo
If he was stronger than Chrollo, surely he wouldve destroyed him in a 2 v 1. Especially one where Chrollo wasnt even aiming in killing him.

Its just dumb to think Zeno is stronger....no offence.

Last edited:
If he was stronger than Chrollo, surely he wouldve destroyed him in a 2 v 1. Especially one where Chrollo wasnt even aiming in killing him.

Its just dumb to think Zeno is stronger....no offence.
Its not dumb when Zeno or Silva wasn't even serious on killing Chrollo. All that was, them getting to know their enemy. If they wanted, Chrollo would be dead. Why do you think he hired Illumi? Now its dumb thinking Zeno and Silva was going all out, or anything close to that.

Its not dumb when Zeno or Silva wasn't even serious on killing Chrollo. All that was, them getting to know their enemy. If they wanted, Chrollo would be dead. Why do you think he hired Illumi? Now its dumb thinking Zeno and Silva was going all out, or anything close to that.
"They werent serious"

Go fight the author

Chrollo beats either one of them if he's serious about winning.

"They werent serious"

Go fight the author

Chrollo beats either one of them if he's serious about winning.
Did Silva kill either of them? Surely Zeno knew Silva is capable. For some reason it didnt happen. I recall after there fight Zeno mentioned, he knew Illumi was hired by Chrollo and his game plan. This was entertainment, and chrollo was hoping to steal their hatsu. Both arent trying to kill each other. Why is that so hard to understand? Dont trust everything you hear from a transmuter. We see Zeno and Silva a lot stronger in the Chimera arc.

Did Silva kill either of them? Surely Zeno knew Silva is capable. For some reason it didnt happen. I recall after there fight Zeno mentioned, he knew Illumi was hired by Chrollo and his game plan. This was entertainment, and chrollo was hoping to steal their hatsu. Both arent trying to kill each other. Why is that so hard to understand? Dont trust everything you hear from a transmuter. We see Zeno and Silva a lot stronger in the Chimera arc.
So the panel I posted is meaningless ?

No Zeno did not mention that. However they knew Chrollo was his client....however we have no clue if Zeno or Silva knew Illumi was hired to kill the Dons. And even then, it doesnt matter if Illumi is hired by Chrollo....they are also hired to kill him. Why should they show special treatment.

Silva didnt kill them because his attack wasnt strong enough....simple as that.

So the panel I posted is meaningless ?

No Zeno did not mention that. However they knew Chrollo was his client....however we have no clue if Zeno or Silva knew Illumi was hired to kill the Dons. And even then, it doesnt matter if Illumi is hired by Chrollo....they are also hired to kill him. Why should they show special treatment.

Silva didnt kill them because his attack wasnt strong enough....simple as that.
Its not meaningless, but it doesnt show the whole picture. Zeno didnt mention what? Yes it does matter. I find it funny you want to disregard that fact. Of course, if Illumi failed killing the Ten Dons, Chrollo would die. All three of them was waiting for Illumi, none of them are going all out. Silva definitely has something stronger than what he showed. I dont think he was willing to kill his dad just to get Chrollo. He was like that after his first fight with Chrollo. Told his family to avoid him, because he doesnt want any of them to die.

Its not meaningless, but it doesnt show the whole picture. Zeno didnt mention what? Yes it does matter. I find it funny you want to disregard that fact. Of course, if Illumi failed killing the Ten Dons, Chrollo would die. All three of them was waiting for Illumi, none of them are going all out. Silva definitely has something stronger than what he showed. I dont think he was willing to kill his dad just to get Chrollo. He was like that after his first fight with Chrollo. Told his family to avoid him, because he doesnt want any of them to die.
It literally does. Zeno is aiming to kill Chrollo. He wouldnt say to kill Chrollo no matter what to Silva....if he wasnt.

"Zeno didnt mention what" the thing you stated.

I recall after there fight Zeno mentioned, he knew Illumi was hired by Chrollo and his game plan.
This....Zeno never said it.

Again you have zero proof they were waiting for Illumi. The Zoldycks arent assassins who show favouritism. They assassinate anyone they are paid to assassinate, even if theyre hired by 2 rival organisations.

You still havent a shred of evidence, everything you're saying is headcannon.