Versus Battle One Piece Post Timeskip Vs Naruto Post Timeskip

Overall Which Post Timeskip is Better?

• Total voters
What is this question :parkcry:

How can one form an opinion when One Piece hasn’t even finished yet? What part of post timeskip are you wanting an answer for? The first episode? First arc? First fight??

You need to be more specific.

What is this question :parkcry:

How can one form an opinion when One Piece hasn’t even finished yet? What part of post timeskip are you wanting an answer for? The first episode? First arc? First fight??

You need to be more specific.
Baka….. base it off of what you’ve seen of one piece post timeskip so far. It’s not a hard comparison specially for a 1000 plus chapter story like one piece

I always liked One piece more than Naruto, be it part one or part two. Yet at this point I have my doubts. For me Nardo died with Gaara death and resurrection and the even more laughable leaf village extermination and resurrection (Pain arc), at that point I dropped that manga since it become a clown fiesta. But what is OP doing right now? Luffy losing 5 times in the same fight vs Kaido, of course getting free power ups in between, finally die and resurrect as Jesus Nika... I don't know if this can still be considered better than what happened with Naruto. Also all that Jesus Naruto stuff and child of the prophecy is repeating in OP step by step.. It is a race on who is the worse of the 2 now.