Is Napoleon actually Rocks D. Xebec?

• Yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Before Rocks' defeat, Big Mom was portrayed as a strong, sensible woman; nowhere near the crazy lady we see now. Her face: her speech; her demeanor. Before Rocks' defeat, Big Mom was a different person... literally.

We know Blackbeard's Yami Yami no Mi can negate Devil Fruits by absorbing them into his darkness, and that Blackbeard can also gain Devil Fruit powers from others, somehow.

I've long believed that Blackbeard could have wanted the Yami Yami no Mi, because it was Rocks' Fruit in the past. If that's the case, I think the Awakening works like this: it allows you to actually hijack another human being's Devil Fruit powers.

We know Charlotte Linlin, AKA Big Mom, hated Rocks: she says so in the above panels. So, there's no way she'd use her Fruit to save her captain willingly. But... what if it wasn't willing? What if, on the brink of death, Rocks used his Darkness Fruit's awakening to force his Soul into Big Mom, in the form of a Homie to control her?

Napoleon was a famous French dictator, who wanted to become king of the world. Sound familiar? Yep: Big Mom is literally wearing her former captain on her head, the man who tried to take over the world, just like Napoleon: Rocks.

I believe Mother Caramel also used this Awakening, to place her Soul inside of Big Mom as she was being eaten alive. This is why Linlin reverted to her past self: bathing in sea water for that long weakened the grip Mother Caramel/Rocks have on Big Mom's mind.

This gives us three separate personalities for her, created by Rocks and Mother Caramel messing with her internal structure.

1. O-Linlin: The Wano Linlin we saw is the original: a childish, emotional woman driven by hunger and misguided kindness. Despite being dangerous, O-Linlin is a kind person, who can easily befriend Chopper, Tama, and Tsuru. Even when Tsuru had barely any food to share, O-Linlin was incredibly gracious and thankful to Tsuru, so much so that, even after recovering her memories, learning that the Beast Pirates attacked Tsuru's village, Okobore town, was enough to send Big Mom into a ridiculous rage. This shows that children, and harming people who have helped Big Mom, are enough to snap Big Mom back into her true personality.

2. Charlotte Linlin: Mother Caramel's Soul creating a selfish, powerful woman who uses information and is focused on producing strong children. Mother Caramel worked for the World Government, deceiving Giants into joining the Marines, and trafficking orphans using a large intelligence network. The OG pirate Charlotte Linlin, before the fall of Rocks, was obsessed with creating strong children, many of her OG kids being the most powerful. Just as Mother Caramel craved cultivating strong children, so did Charlotte Linlin, as Caramel began to sink into her Soul.

3. Big Mom: The product of Rocks D. Xebec forcing Big Mom to place his Soul into her, and form a Homie directly out of it. This is the hyper aggressive, terrifying woman who is willing to use her own daughter in a wedding assassination scheme, and decapitate the loved ones of anyone who refuses to attend her Tea Party. This is when Big Mom began to crave One Piece, and to take over the world: once Rocks' Soul became a part of her. IDK if the sea water, or what, knocked Rocks' out, but Napoleon randomly being quiet for that long was always confusing and BS to me.

So, what to do with this? Well, I can think of someone who would want the Soul of Rocks D. Xebec.

Once he meets his son, Marshall D. Teach, Rocks will have his Soul extracted, and either merge with Blackbeard, or be placed in some other vessel (perhaps a Zombie, perhaps a Seraphim-like-mech, IDK).

I feel like Rockstar from Shank's crew really could be Rocks with amnesia/a different personality, but, that's another rabbit hole.

Thoughts?

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Better twist than what Oda would come up with.:christindeed:
This would also tie into Law and Blackbeard: it would be setting up Law realizing that Blackbeard is connected to Rocks in some way. And, in this scenario, Law and Kid beating Big Mom actually mirrored Roger and Garp being Rocks, LOL.

We still don't know much about the Ope Ope no Mi's past history, only that the WG REALLY WANTED that Fruit. It's possible Laws' Fruit was originally possessed by someone connected to Rocks, too.

The Personality Transplant could be important in this scenario as well. The backstory of Law's Fruit fascinates me.

No point in being like "yeah, I remember when you had a different personality inside of you". The Rockstar section is the weakest part of the theory, though.
Yep i dont think rockstar is xebec. Xebec was biggest pirate in last century , his appearance would it self ring huge alarm in one piece world.

I suspect he is alive since we have not seen his mortal body. Also big mom's souls are hers not xebec or anyone.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Before Rocks' defeat, Big Mom was portrayed as a strong, sensible woman; nowhere near the crazy lady we see now. Her face: her speech; her demeanor. Before Rocks' defeat, Big Mom was a different person... literally.

We know Blackbeard's Yami Yami no Mi can negate Devil Fruits by absorbing them into his darkness, and that Blackbeard can also gain Devil Fruit powers from others, somehow.

I've long believed that Blackbeard could have wanted the Yami Yami no Mi, because it was Rocks' Fruit in the past. If that's the case, I think the Awakening works like this: it allows you to actually hijack another human being's Devil Fruit powers.

We know Charlotte Linlin, AKA Big Mom, hated Rocks: she says so in the above panels. So, there's no way she'd use her Fruit to save her captain willingly. But... what if it wasn't willing? What if, on the brink of death, Rocks used his Darkness Fruit's awakening to force his Soul into Big Mom, in the form of a Homie to control her?

Napoleon was a famous French dictator, who wanted to become king of the world. Sound familiar? Yep: Big Mom is literally wearing her former captain on her head, the man who tried to take over the world, just like Napoleon: Rocks.

I believe Mother Caramel also used this Awakening, to place her Soul inside of Big Mom as she was being eaten alive. This is why Linlin reverted to her past self: bathing in sea water for that long weakened the grip Mother Caramel/Rocks have on Big Mom's mind.

This gives us three separate personalities for her, created by Rocks and Mother Caramel messing with her internal structure.

1. O-Linlin: The Wano Linlin we saw is the original: a childish, emotional woman driven by hunger and misguided kindness. Despite being dangerous, O-Linlin is a kind person, who can easily befriend Chopper, Tama, and Tsuru. Even when Tsuru had barely any food to share, O-Linlin was incredibly gracious and thankful to Tsuru, so much so that, even after recovering her memories, learning that the Beast Pirates attacked Tsuru's village, Okobore town, was enough to send Big Mom into a ridiculous rage. This shows that children, and harming people who have helped Big Mom, are enough to snap Big Mom back into her true personality.

2. Charlotte Linlin: Mother Caramel's Soul creating a selfish, powerful woman who uses information and is focused on producing strong children. Mother Caramel worked for the World Government, deceiving Giants into joining the Marines, and trafficking orphans using a large intelligence network. The OG pirate Charlotte Linlin, before the fall of Rocks, was obsessed with creating strong children, many of her OG kids being the most powerful. Just as Mother Caramel craved cultivating strong children, so did Charlotte Linlin, as Caramel began to sink into her Soul.

3. Big Mom: The product of Rocks D. Xebec forcing Big Mom to place his Soul into her, and form a Homie directly out of it. This is the hyper aggressive, terrifying woman who is willing to use her own daughter in a wedding assassination scheme, and decapitate the loved ones of anyone who refuses to attend her Tea Party. This is when Big Mom began to crave One Piece, and to take over the world: once Rocks' Soul became a part of her. IDK if the sea water, or what, knocked Rocks' out, but Napoleon randomly being quiet for that long was always confusing and BS to me.

So, what to do with this? Well, I can think of someone who would want the Soul of Rocks D. Xebec.

Once he meets his son, Marshall D. Teach, Rocks will have his Soul extracted, and either merge with Blackbeard, or be placed in some other vessel (perhaps a Zombie, perhaps a Seraphim-like-mech, IDK).

I feel like Rockstar from Shank's crew really could be Rocks with amnesia/a different personality, but, that's another rabbit hole.

Thoughts?