Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I still appreciated the joke, I make worse ones about Italians :cheers:
Being necessarily one and not being able to choose is really sad, I don't want to get into politics here but I always want to tell foreigners that I don't feel like an Italian. Which national team are you rooting for? Let's see if I like her :myman:
I root for mainly for Brazil but enjoy football in general. I enjoy football more than fanboying.

Last edited:
Here in Italy it's fOOcking 05:16 on a fOOcking Monday morning (the dawn hasn't come yet) and I still haven't found any hint...what time do leakers wake up? Fake spoilers are fine too :josad:

~ Cp0 received direct authorization from a higher up to dock on Egghead Island. Though unwilling, Shaka allows them to enter.

~ They enter the island and immediately start heading towards Vega's City in the sky.

~ Luffy refuses to help Vega until Kuma is fixed for Bonney. Vega agrees to do so but he first wants to show them something.

~ Shaka does not allow Nami's group to leave his lab. He fears of what would happen if Cp0 finds out they're harboring pirates.

~ A small tussle ensues but the punk's are incredibly strong in this domain. The strawhats are hidden further inside of the laboratory untilthe Cp0's debacle is resolved.

~ Shaka's Face Reveal is a shocker.

~ The other punks prepare for a potential battle. They have different battle suits with Shaka wearing...!!!!!

~ Vegaforce 01 flies away with The Sunny to hide it from the Cp0 agents. Zoro decides to stay on the ship. Brook jumps off and decides to check on the other strawhats.

~ The chapter ends with another force entering the island (SWORD) along with Tashigi

There, fake spoilers.:kuzanshut:

~ Cp0 received direct authorization from a higher up to dock on Egghead Island. Though unwilling, Shaka allows them to enter.

~ They enter the island and immediately start heading towards Vega's City in the sky.

~ Luffy refuses to help Vega until Kuma is fixed for Bonney. Vega agrees to do so but he first wants to show them something.

~ Shaka does not allow Nami's group to leave his lab. He fears of what would happen if Cp0 finds out they're harboring pirates.

~ A small tussle ensues but the punk's are incredibly strong in this domain. The strawhats are hidden further inside of the laboratory untilthe Cp0's debacle is resolved.

~ Shaka's Face Reveal is a shocker.

~ The other punks prepare for a potential battle. They have different battle suits with Shaka wearing...!!!!!

~ Vegaforce 01 flies away with The Sunny to hide it from the Cp0 agents. Zoro decides to stay on the ship. Brook jumps off and decides to check on the other strawhats.

~ The chapter ends with another force entering the island (SWORD) along with Tashigi

There, fake spoilers.:kuzanshut:
Boring but I like it

Status
Not open for further replies.