• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci used Rokuogan on Atlas, she is badly damaged
Finally :finally:
Rokuogun as a starter?
Just how deep is Lucci's bag??

Shaka orders to release S-Snake, S-Hawk and S-Shark
So the Seraphims are named after the core animal of the Warlord...
Mihawk ---> S-Hawk
Jinbe ---> S-Shark
Hancock ---> S-Snake

But Hancock isn's S-Boa...
So Doflamingo's could be S-Bird instead of S-Flamingo
Crocodile's could be S-Gator instead of S-Crocodile
And so on...

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm sure she'll be fine but banged up pretty bad
We'll need to see the raws to make sure
:hope:
Hints implied and 1st set of spoilers she died though. Theres some confusion but I suspected since Etens spoilers mentioned she gets badly damaged, that she gets badly wrecked at first then Lucci finishes her off as the 1st set of spoiler says, but I really hope this isn't the case and she survives somehow.

It would be very morbid and unlike Oda who is a father of 2 daughters too, to have a young girl type character brutally beaten and even killed off, so I'm very concerned by this too.

I say this though, but Tama got Boro blasted by Kaido at point blank and technically shouldn't have survived it either but alas lol. Oda on a new savage grindset or something?

G

Gorosei Informer

So lucci used his strongest move from the start?
I'm expecting there's probably more to Rokushiki than we've seen somehow, maybe secret stuff even saved for only CP0, that can't be the limit of it imo. Stussy showed Shigan can become a ranged attack, a more literal "finger gun" technique even lol.

Chokkai = Luccis equivalent of Gear 5th incoming? Lmao.

That line about Rokushiki and Haki is interesting though, I remember there was some confusion about Roku being a haki technique or something a few years ago, due to something that was said in some OP magazine or maybe it was this visual dictionary or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.