Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being more efficient and being stronger are two different things though. GB, for instance, is more efficient than all known admirals but he's arguably one of the weakest admirals.
I'm betting onr Lucci to perform better than Meme against Zoro for example.
Being a competent character that can be taken seriously is all that matters. Meme's portrayal is abysmal for a top tier, she nearly died from King, Queen, Law boulder, circus showing with Jimbo Robin etc etc. You just can't take characters like that seriously

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
A little more info

1068 A Genius’ Dream
Cover: Judge and Caesar continue fighting while they remember their days in MADS.

-Title is referring to Vegapunk’s dream of providing free energy to everyone in the world, but his research brought him to the mysterious ancient energy source, which is why he’ll soon be erased by the world government
-Shaka orders to release S-Snake, S-Hawk and S-Shark. He also gives the control authority to Sentomaru.
-Lucci used Rokuogan on Atlas, she is badly damaged
-Luffy and Lucci’s group run into each other at the end of the chapter
Seriously Oda?

You're really trying to make us believe Lucci is that guy?

What the fuck?

Luffy please one-shot this mfker and end the shame.

I'm betting onr Lucci to perform better than Meme against Zoro for example.
Being a competent character that can be taken seriously is all that matters. Meme's portrayal is abysmal for a top tier, she nearly died from King, Queen, Law boulder, circus showing with Jimbo Robin etc etc. You just can't take characters like that seriously
the bitch had to team up on a fucking child bro, he ain't even getting in the top 35. Atleast the other agents could harm Apoo and Drake even if they'd lose to them in a 1v1.

Finally :finally:
Rokuogun as a starter?
Just how deep is Lucci's bag??

So the Seraphims are named after the core animal of the Warlord...
Mihawk ---> S-Hawk
Jinbe ---> S-Shark
Hancock ---> S-Snake

But Hancock isn's S-Boa...
So Doflamingo's could be S-Bird instead of S-Flamingo
Crocodile's could be S-Gator instead of S-Crocodile
And so on...
Me ---> Thick-Cock

Status
Not open for further replies.