Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 more chapters for this year and then a WSJ break. Hopefully we get early spoilers as usual during it then too!

**One Piece Chapter Release Schedule for End of 2022**

*Week Chapter Leak Date
Week 50 1068 December 2, 2022
Week 51 1069 December 9, 2022
Week 52 1070 December 16, 2022
Week 53 WSJ Break*

The awkward moment is that the WSJ break coincides with an Oda break so we probs have an Oda break immediately after the chapter we get after the WSJ break.
So we get chapter 1071 after the WSJ break and then an Oda break between 1071 and 1072? If I'm correct?
I'm just happy about the fact. This new year we won't be spending it on rooftop.
:pepemotion:

G

Gorosei Informer

Rooftop was supposed to be the best in the series so far.
Oda streched it so much. Every wano reader is traumatized and alcoholic due to him.
:josad:
That's a fact too. I got so sick of Oda abusing these dramatic reveals of Luffy being beaten and having to bounce back.

I actually prefer him holding own vs Kaido in the anime as opposed to being immediately 1 shot by him in the manga during early Wano too.

Luffy should have beaten Kaido here instead imo but the writing of Wano was just such a mess, especially Luffy vs Kaido too:

If we didn't have so much ridiculous padding and had better, longer fights for other characters, it would help too. Or if not, just streamline Wano and cut out all the junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.