Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao Lucci is getting low diffed by Luffy. I dont know what Oda is planning here by having them meet up. Unless Bonnie will double cross them and turn them into children or whatever. Luffy should absolutely destroy Cp0 by himself on gear 5th.
Luffy should win, however I find it hard to believe that Oda would have Lucci use his strongest pre time skip move on fodder just to be low diff'd by Nika god without putting up a fight.

Luffy should win, however I find it hard to believe that Oda would have Lucci use his strongest pre time skip move on fodder just to be low diff'd by Nika god without putting up a fight.
facts
ppl here are delusional
Lucci's been built up past three arcs
hes gotten stronger too just like the straw hats have.

muh "who's who is comparable to him"
yeah kaido was at some point comparable to Moriah too.
Post automatically merged:

If my idolo England beats Wales tomorrow, that means England indirectly beats USA since USA tied with Wales at the beginning of the World Cup.:pepebusi:
not how it works unfortunately . am convinced no matter how bad usa is and how good England is
they will always piss themselves against usa/

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
facts
ppl here are delusional
Lucci's been built up past three arcs
hes gotten stronger too just like the straw hats have.

muh "who's who is comparable to him"
yeah kaido was at some point comparable to Moriah too.
Lucci wasn't going thru Rayleigh training for the last 2 years dude.

He was running away. Last time we saw him fight he was a fodder who knew Haki and still lost to pre gear 4 pre ts pre Haki Luffy.

Even if Oda adjusts him he won't be YC all of a sudden.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Those are some really good points too. Very worrisome stuff to consider.

Someone suggested before, CP0 could target and kill/destroy York so the Punks lose their uh, what's the best word? Energy resource? They will have to feed themselves and need rest basically, their delegate/substitute or whatever to do it for all of them automatically and thus provide them food/nutrition, energy and rest as needed will be gone and thus losing their "generator"?
So they might end up depleting abd powering down depending on how things go? Especially if this becomes more of an attrition situation? A prolonged war that breaks them down eventually?
Lucci is smart and vicious. He's not going to get beaten before causing serious damage.

Damn, good points about the energy. Each Punk has important roles, losing even one causes serious problems.

Unless there are back up Punks, which is possible, considering the Jimmy Neutron ass neural lobes Vegapunk is packing, it's like the dumpy of the universe in that man's noggin.

If Vegapunk has an attack called "Brain Blast" I will lose all pretenses of my fucking shit.

Wait. WAIT.

HAHAHA VEGAPUNK IN PUBERTY:

Lucci wasn't going thru Rayleigh training for the last 2 years dude.

He was running away. Last time we saw him fight he was a fodder who knew Haki and still lost to pre gear 4 pre ts pre Haki Luffy.

Even if Oda adjusts him he won't be YC all of a sudden.
law and Kidd with no Rayleigh training
No pirate god fruit

defeated a yonko

oda can do what he wants .

Status
Not open for further replies.