Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Sentomaru is secretly on the side of the gorosei. The WG clearly do not trust vegapunk, it makes no sense for them to give him a bodyguard unless that bodyguard was on their side if Vegapunk ever decided to go AWOL.

Like without someone on the inside, Lucci's assassination would have resulted in the WG losing the seraphim. But if Sentomaru was on the gorosei's side, then Vegapunk has basically given his seraphim over to the WG, making the WG free to dispose of him.

I think the gorosei intend for Sentomaru to be a future admiral and will probably replace Fujitora with him eventually. We know he has ACoA, so he's at the very least commander level. If Oda were to give him a DF or some sort of powerful science ability, he could be low top tier.

Just read them. I wanted to resist the spoilers, but it seems One Piece deprivation took its toll.

I must say, I am intrigued. We all knew a meeting of Lucci and Luffy was likely the moment Aegis 0 appeared with him on the outskirts of this island. But still, I'm almost amazed this is happening despite all that. Until recently I did not think a meeting like this would happen until the final war of One Piece.

So - I have no idea of what to expect. Will Luffy and Lucci fight to the death again? (Not too probable in my mind, not sure if Oda can afford the panel-time to spare for that.) Will they have a scruffle, a small fight with a lot of offscreening and no conclusive winner, just a mutual punch with some smiles over the opportunity to exchange blows again? Will they just bypass eachother? Does Lucci end up changing heart and betrays the WG, since he clearly was not too impressed by the not-so-intelligent decision to kill Vegapunk?

Only time will tell. And OF COURSE, the end of the chapter is Luffy and Lucci meeting each other. It's just gotta be this way. Tease me just one more chapter Oda will just keep riding this dying exhausted horse as long as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.