Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Of course Lolda actually cut off the bubble here:

He genuinely has a cocktail fetish I swear but he wants us to try and share it with him too, to suffer from it.

So much for seeing MADS so far. Maybe next cover page if we're "lucky", since it's only one panel at a time /s.

Lmao that autocorrect, I meant cocktease. Like he does to his wife or she probably does to him in vain to try and divert his attention from his obsession with working on One Piece.

a kong gun in g4 was one of his strongest attacks back prior to g5
a rokuogan was Lucci's strongest attack prets
doubt its the same now.
Kong Gun without ACoA, Luffy has at least twelve moves stronger than it at that time lol
  1. Culverin is stronger
  2. ACoA Culverin is stronger
  3. Double Culverin is stronger
  4. ACoA Double Culverin is stronger
  5. Leo Bazooka is stronger
  6. ACoA Leo Bazooka is stronger
  7. Rhino Schneider is stronger
  8. ACoA Rhino Schneider is stronger
  9. Kong Organ is stronger
  10. ACoA Kong Organ is stronger
  11. King Kong Gun is stronger
  12. ACoA King Kong Gun is stronger
As I mentioned, Rokuogan is the peak of Rokushiki so it's pretty unlikely that he has something greater unless you believe he has advanced haki and a second form or something.

If random Zoan having guards in Impel Down can get awakenings, then honestly Lucci and Kaku should get them too.

I wonder if Oda regrets Zoan awakenings since brutally ironically in an arc full of Zoans, the only awakened Zoan was Luffy and the biggest retcon in the series so far...
interesting point
I wonder how their awakenings would work
iirc they aren't even ancient zoans
just regular

Kong Gun without ACoA, Luffy has at least twelve moves stronger than it at that time lol
  1. Culverin is stronger
  2. ACoA Culverin is stronger
  3. Double Culverin is stronger
  4. ACoA Double Culverin is stronger
  5. Leo Bazooka is stronger
  6. ACoA Leo Bazooka is stronger
  7. Rhino Schneider is stronger
  8. ACoA Rhino Schneider is stronger
  9. Kong Organ is stronger
  10. ACoA Kong Organ is stronger
  11. King Kong Gun is stronger
  12. ACoA King Kong Gun is stronger
As I mentioned, Rokuogan is the peak of Rokushiki so it's pretty unlikely that he has something greater unless you believe he has advanced haki and a second form or something.
padding the attack names with Acoa to make your list bigger is comedic
not to mention the assumption he wasn't using ryou is head canon at best .

"As I mentioned, Rokuogan is the peak of Rokushiki so it's pretty unlikely that he has something greater unless you believe he has advanced haki and a second form or something"

1.variations of rokuogan
2.haki doesn't even need to be advanced , doesn't look like he used it in this panel( shouldn't have to explain this one , you listed 6 new attacks of that alone tears)
3. development of a new technique from the prodigy himself. lucci won't remain stale in 2 years .

anyone expecting luffy to rofl stomp lucci hasn't read one piece long enough.

Of course Lolda actually cut off the bubble here:

He genuinely has a cocktail fetish I swear but he wants us to try and share it with him too, to suffer from it.

So much for seeing MADS so far. Maybe next cover page if we're "lucky", since it's only one panel at a time /s.

Lmao that autocorrect, I meant cocktease. Like he does to his wife or she probably does to him in vain to try and divert his attention from his obsession with working on One Piece.
Where's Queen? I was told that he was super relevant to the story, at least show his silhouette. :kobeha:

G

Gorosei Informer

interesting point
I wonder how their awakenings would work
iirc they aren't even ancient zoans
just regular
Yeah I was wondering how awakenings would variate from regular to Ancient to Mythical Zoans. Guess we'll never find out now lmao.
I had hoped Wano would demonstrate and elaborate on all of this specifically followed by Vegapunk himself adding to that later...

Regular zoans would probs just be like the Impel Down guards but I had an idea that Zoan awakenings, especially Carnivorous Zoans should put them into a completely primal, ultra instinct-like state lol.
Maybe Carnivorous would go into the most bloodthirsty, savage, unstoppable rampage for their awakenings. Purely berserk.

Ancient zoans could get the most extreme, truly the most ultimate defenses/fortitude, somehow Mythical get even wackier and resemble Paramecia awakenings idk.

I think the Impel Down guards were in a fully primal state wirh their awakenings to think of it, especially that relentless "Minotaurus"?

Given the insane and hilarious creativity with Sasaki, King and Queens zoans and thus reminiscence of Kaku funnily enough, I had hoped Oda would double down on that somehow with Zoan awakenings now, but alas...

A completely head on battle/strength based crew and 2 Yonkos not being awakened will never stop driving me crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.