Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruhhhh, it was Hybrid Lucci that used Rokuogan to beat that fodder...literally his strongest move.

Not a fucking chance he's even pushing base Luffy to low diff after that, Oda's lost his mind if he makes it happen.
I doubt that is current Lucci strongest move, or at least I hope it's not. Regardless, entering hybrid mode and using his strongest attack from pre TS is not a good sign in my opinion. If Lucci is YC1, as some believe, he shouldn't need to use hybrid mode and that attack to defeat Atlas.

I doubt that is current Lucci strongest move, or at least I hope it's not. Regardless, entering hybrid mode and using his strongest attack from pre TS is not a good sign in my opinion. If Lucci is YC1, as some believe, he shouldn't need to use hybrid mode and that attack to defeat Atlas.
Rokuogan is the pinnacle of Rokushiki, so it's hard to believe he'd have another move.

But yes it's a bad look, even if we say he has one or two stronger moves, it would still be like Luffy using KKG or OKG to beat some fodder

Status
Not open for further replies.