Break Week If you could've kill one SH

Who shall die!

• Total voters
Ussop. He will never have the fraction of bravery that his father have.
On side note, without luffy, this crew would be like any other crew in one piece with their dreams shattered very early. Godfy rubs the plot protection to all of is crew mates.

Usopp Usopp Usopp Usopp Usopp Usopp Usopp Usopp Usopp Usopp Usopp Usopp Usopp Usopp Usopp Usopp Usopp Usopp Usopp Usopp Usopp Usopp Usopp Usopp

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Usopp because he ruined the best strawhat, is the most useless, adds nothing, constantly getting in the way, doesnt hold the same values as the crew and hes a bitch

If I had to kill one, Usopp suuuuuuuuucks. He doesn't pull his weight, especially given his knowledge of botany, toxins, and gadgets. He still doesn't truly believe in his friends, either. He always lets me down.

I felt like Jinbe had death flags from the beginning and totally expected him to die a long time ago. He's a solid right-hand-man who takes orders seriously, and I thought he'd complete the trope by laying down his life. His fight against Who's Who was decent, but I feel like his relationships with the other crew members are superficial.

Probably Nami or Usopp
I never really liked how Oda treated those 2, Usopp had so much potential, never really utilized, kinda like the other members but he got the worst treatment
While Nami keeps getting special treatment instead of proper development
If they're dead I'd be grateful

Jimbei's great but I feel like he's the only Straw Hat I could see dying in a reasonable and impactful way. I lost interest in Chopper quite a while ago but I don't think him dying would feel appropriate considering his dreams and how he's (under)utilised in the series.

Perhaps Usopp since I can see Oda handling that in a cool way but if it's years from now after he's actually become a brave warrior of the sea.

To be honest, I don't really see any of the Straw Hats dying.