Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
:gonope:

I use imgflip, a site where you can have any kind of edit as long as it is square. :catsweat:

It is much easier if I can find a picture with a transparent background otherwise... :catcry:
I'll have to get photoshop or that photopea site or whatever that Major uses.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sword and Admiral, Chapter 18!!!

This is an absolutely huge chapter! From here on out, we are heading into what I would consider EOS Sword and Admiral. Which will encompass quite a few chapters so don't worry, there's plenty of meme-age to still occur!

Before we get to the chapter, I wanted to address something that I myself have been thinking about, and is one of the major reasons that S&A memes slowed down a bit in terms of how often we were getting them.

There are particular plotlines in Sword and Admiral that I will be unable to actually resolve. The reason for this is due to Forum politics and bannings in such, in particular people like Kuroshika's plotline will pretty much be dropped entirely, I'm debating on dropping Moe's plotline entirely, the "Drama Queen" Plotline definitely has to go lol, and then you have other members who haven't been banned or anything like that but they're just not really active anymore like MonsterZoro and Topi who I'd both planned to have a bit larger of a roll than they do. While all of the juicy, major plotlines of S&A will still be resolved, there are some of the more minor ones that I won't be finishing due to events outside of my control lol. When all is said and done, if you have questions about what the original plans for these jokes were, just ask and I'd be happy to tell.

BUT!! Don't worry, because all of the (in my opinion) top tier jokes of S&A that I've literally planned since like Chapter 4, aren't going anywhere, and the major beats of the overall story are still in tact.

That said, enjoy Chapter 18 :)

Sword and Admiral, Chapter 18!!!

This is an absolutely huge chapter! From here on out, we are heading into what I would consider EOS Sword and Admiral. Which will encompass quite a few chapters so don't worry, there's plenty of meme-age to still occur!

Before we get to the chapter, I wanted to address something that I myself have been thinking about, and is one of the major reasons that S&A memes slowed down a bit in terms of how often we were getting them.

There are particular plotlines in Sword and Admiral that I will be unable to actually resolve. The reason for this is due to Forum politics and bannings in such, in particular people like Kuroshika's plotline will pretty much be dropped entirely, I'm debating on dropping Moe's plotline entirely, the "Drama Queen" Plotline definitely has to go lol, and then you have other members who haven't been banned or anything like that but they're just not really active anymore like MonsterZoro and Topi who I'd both planned to have a bit larger of a roll than they do. While all of the juicy, major plotlines of S&A will still be resolved, there are some of the more minor ones that I won't be finishing due to events outside of my control lol. When all is said and done, if you have questions about what the original plans for these jokes were, just ask and I'd be happy to tell.

BUT!! Don't worry, because all of the (in my opinion) top tier jokes of S&A that I've literally planned since like Chapter 4, aren't going anywhere, and the major beats of the overall story are still in tact.

That said, enjoy Chapter 18 :)

wow....god tier chapter....

but Hajikata in temple?? Ain't he Katakuri wanker??...:sus::sus:

Never expected that Divvens would be Madara...lol.....

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
but Hajikata in temple?? Ain't he Katakuri wanker??...
He is but his primary goal is to take TAC to bed, and he believes temporarily allying with the Zoro fandom is his best chance at achieving this.

He is, and I believe it was Shura actually who pointed this out at the Mochikage summit when questioning his loyalty to Katakuri lol.

Last edited: