Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Tbh @Pot Goblin I think there's an deliberately unresolved plotline with the Minks, on why they can transform when looking at the moon and what appears to be a mink on the moon too potentially from Enels cover story.

Edison has a bunny shape and I think Atlas showed some animal traits on her body but might be wrong.

Enels cover story had that professor/scientist looking up at the moon and Minks have a close relationship with certain clans of Wano who are associates with the moon by name and such too.

Given some mythical zoans seem to be white, I wonder if Sulong inspired the mythical zoans somehow. might just Be coincidence though.

This is just random speculation, dart throwing, wishful thinking etc but I doubt the Minks are finished with their role in the story somehow.

I dare even suggest Enels fruit might have been inspired by Electro too but this us banking on DFs being man-made by that extremely advanced ancient kingdom tech somehow.

Oda has been trying with Vinsmokes connections to DFs, especially Sanji so I still hope in vain, that this is not all fruitless like a lot of other ideas and dreams we're unfortunately.
It's the big reason I'm going strong today with Carrot

The minks gave so much to the Straw Hats since Zou including their literal lives and wellbeing. No shot we leave their story without so much as a nod goodbye from the Straw Hats, especially with how final the ending for the Wano characters felt. And even with Luffy saying Pedro's name to motivate himself in the finale of his fight against Kaido.

Add the hints about space travel and such and I really think we'll get something of substance soon.

G

Gorosei Informer

It's the big reason I'm going strong today with Carrot

The minks gave so much to the Straw Hats since Zou including their literal lives and wellbeing. No shot we leave their story without so much as a nod goodbye from the Straw Hats, especially with how final the ending for the Wano characters felt. And even with Luffy saying Pedro's name to motivate himself in the finale of his fight against Kaido.

Add the hints about space travel and such and I really think we'll get something of substance soon.
Yeah it made no sense for Oda to neglect them an actual farewell to the SHs after all they've been through together and done for each other. Not even a great feast IIRC? Maybe one back on Zou?

No way Oda made Luffy mention Pedro without good reason too.

Yeah, I've hoped Minks will be crucial to space in OP somehow and Oda to double down on the moon rabbit stuff with Carrot too.

I really hope you get your wish for Carrot and that Oda has something great planned for the Minks in future. Especially space connections potentially.

Minks have been such amazing, noble, loyal warriors and made me think of how the giants and samurai are and I wanted them to be. Their sacrifice to protect Raizo was really something else too.

Glad you were interested in it. I found it to be a really beautiful ride.
The monsters are berserk ripoffs kinda but it's entertaining.
Curious how they're going to get off the island now that they found out the elixir doesn't exist. I wonder who dies next.
The possibility of the MC's wife not really existing took me off guard.didn't expect this

Curious how they're going to get off the island now that they found out the elixir doesn't exist. I wonder who dies next.
The possibility of the MC's wife not really existing took me off guard.didn't expect this
You're already that far in? Seems you like it quite a lot lol

You're in for a great finale then, all questions will be answered

Tho I don't see the Berserk comparison really

The main character has a wife?!

Literally unheard of since Dragon Ball Z :luchosop:

Then again, Spy x Family exists

Status
Not open for further replies.