Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont need to post something to prove if am provider or not, and i think said last weak i dont want to be called provider
HUH?? :jinbewat:

You post something every week related to the chapter in the style of a hint of some sort and your Twitter followers always take it as being true.

I’ve seen the comments on your tweets and you never address that you know any actual information on chapter information which just leads your followers to believe you do.

If you’re not a provider, then you’re definitely trying to act like one.

You’re just like OP_NEWS2022 with their upcoming Shanks and Mihawk chapter charade they’ve kept up for several months now, although you‘re a bit better in that way since you don’t directly say you have information regarding future chapters when you don’t. I hope you don’t, anyway.

HUH?? :jinbewat:

You post something every week related to the chapter in the style of a hint of some sort and your Twitter followers always take it as being true.

I’ve seen the comments on your tweets and you never address that you know any actual information on chapter information which just leads your followers to believe you do.

If you’re not a provider, then you’re definitely trying to act like one.

You’re just like OP_NEWS2022 with their upcoming Shanks and Mihawk chapter charade they’ve kept up for several months now, although you‘re a bit better in that way since you don’t directly say you have information regarding future chapters when you don’t. I hope you don’t, anyway.
He’s a legit provider I can confirm it

Status
Not open for further replies.