Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he was the first to post. Most “providers” get their stuff from here if you noticed a lot have accounts here
Redon, EtenBoby and Un-amed didn’t get their information here? :snoopy:

Any “providers” who get their information from anywhere outside the actual source or make up their own stuff and pass it off as being real are also frauds. They have no actual connections to people who know about the chapters beforehand.

I don’t know where exactly providers get their information, but I do know that they usually get them on Fridays. The chapters also get shipped out to stores for release on Sundays (I think) as well, so maybe that’s how?

Redon, EtenBoby and Un-amed didn’t get their information here? :snoopy:

Any “providers” who get their information from anywhere outside the actual source or make up their own stuff and pass it off as being real are also frauds. They have no actual connections to people who know about the chapters beforehand.

I don’t know where exactly providers get their information, but I do know that they usually get them on Fridays. The chapters also get shipped out to stores for release on Sundays (I think) as well, so maybe that’s how?
Shnks posted it before any of the ones you named did, so where exactly did he get his info then?

Status
Not open for further replies.