Character Discussion Only Mihawk can master Yoru

Zoro needed to go all out and master AdCoC just to use Enma...
Not really. Mastering advCoC was basically a side product.
Enma's effect is that it pulls a shitton of haki from the user, making them think they'll go out of it. By restraining his CoA in order to save it, he restrained enma's full potential. However, once the user gives the sword full access to their CoA, I think it doesn't just eat it all up - it just works properly like a well oiled machinery. This is proven by Oden who evidently was not capable of using advCoC.

When zoro awakened advCoC he was basically thinking 'alright fucker, here's all I got, eat it'.

in short - he wanted to fart very loud and he accidentally shat his pants :kayneshrug:

Last edited:
So Enma is only a test run to prepare Zoro for Yoru.
I always wondered, when Zoro eventually beats him and becomes Yoru's new master, how is he going to incorporate it into his three swords style? It's a bit oversized to use in his mouth and it would look ridicilous if he uses it with one of his hands (compared to the size of his other 2 swords).

Rip Shiryu killing Mihawk and taking his sword theory:milaugh:
That theory was dead before it started, I can't believe people actually think a second in command to a fat scheming wannabe Rocks who doesn't have a single fair win in the series would beat the goat Mihawk is.

Apollo

The Sol King
I think the reason is because Yoru wasn't originally even a supreme blade, but a graded blade forged into a black blade by Mihawk, even superior to Shusui. Nobody can master it other than the one who forged it.