Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, what's the payoff? since you're just writing it and came up with the plot on the spot it shouldn't take you this long.
What do you mean what is the payoff? This is one piece there is no pay off. That is my whole point. It is just random plot lines that are loosely connected to each other that have no pay offs. Anyone can do that. You can do it too. Go ahead and try it. It isn't hard. Create any loosely connected plot line right now in your head and that is exactly how Oda writes.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Any reason to think he isn’t strong?

losing to a yonko doesn’t exactly make you weak
He got humbled by the looks of it.
Luffy wasnt "pushed" to use gear 5, that's gonna be his new base from now on since he can constantly use it.

It's good to see Lucci awakened, but other than that.. the Lucci agenda took a hard hit. "Low Top Tier Lucci"😂

It's not about predicting what Oda does next, it is the fact that what he writes is completely random. His plotlines serve no purpose, just random shit he thinks of on the spot. This whole Lucci vs Luffy is an example of a random plotline. Absolutely no reason to waste our time on this predictable outcome. And yes most people can do what Oda does. It isn't hard at all. You can do it too, think of any random plot line right now, and that is exactly how Oda writes.
The biggest problem is that he's just adding a bunch of filler shit. I'm even fine with it being random so long as it's atleast good or understandable.
You were not supposed to argue with him in the first place lol.

"What your saying is against worstgen policy etc etc" and that's it lol
Quiet down maggot. You've been riding my cock like a highway for like 3 hours.

It's not about predicting what Oda does next, it is the fact that what he writes is completely random. His plotlines serve no purpose, just random shit he thinks of on the spot. This whole Lucci vs Luffy is an example of a random plotline. Absolutely no reason to waste our time on this predictable outcome. And yes most people can do what Oda does. It isn't hard at all. You can do it too, think of any random plot line right now, and that is exactly how Oda writes.
Most plotlines that people say are random at the time turn out to have meaning later on

What do you mean what is the payoff? This is one piece there is no pay off. That is my whole point. It is just random plot lines that are loosely connected to each other that have no pay offs. Anyone can do that. You can do it too. Go ahead and try it. It isn't hard. Create any loosely connected plot line right now in your head and that is exactly how Oda writes.
if Stussy was to know Bonney then it implies something about bonney's backstory. What role did stussy play in bonney's life? how did they meet? how do they feel about each other? What was their relationship like?

All imma say is this place your stocks in coby..

Oda has literally went out of his way tonhave coby not look like a bum in the new world.

Has the title of hero

Recognized by a yonko

Assisted said yonko

Went against a rocks pirate

Went up against a 2 year time skip warlord with a broken ability that did not affect him

Had his fight with said warlord interrupted by a yonko.

Was captured by said yonko that is none for having busted devil fruits

Let's look at smoker, xdrake and lucci:

Smoker : got crowned by 2 warlords. Got clowned by someone that has his exact rank.

Xdrake: look like ass and followed luffy because he trusted cobys words and judgment and respect for luffy.

Lucci: self explained

You haven’t even seen the panels yet
Well sure lets wait .

They always exagerate stuff especially when this is abou navy and wg.
I also wonder why Akainu stopped kizaru ?

Poor Kizaru man .
He probably is annoyed clipping his toes in akainu office and not being allowed to have fun with yonko's .

Akainu is like listend !
IM on a leash !
SO are you !
Understood ?

You think time fly slowly ?
Green bull is back go ask him for some weed!

He got humbled by the looks of it.
Luffy wasnt "pushed" to use gear 5, that's gonna be his new base from now on since he can constantly use it.

It's good to see Lucci awakened, but other than that.. the Lucci agenda took a hard hit. "Low Top Tier Lucci"😂
If anything I’m closer to the truth than people who were vehemently anti lucci

I mean keep in mind. Luffy and Kaido were in the same level by the end of the fight.
  • Roof Luffy got low diffed by Kaido
  • 1010 Luffy got low diffed by kaido
Given what this chapter brings, Lucci could be anywhere between YC1 and 1010 Luffy. If he’s the latter, imo he’s low top tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.