Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I wonder if Stussy will do anything or if she's just gonna play narrator some more. I'll bet she's the one trying to take control of the Seraphim communications since she already knows so much about the island.
I wouldn't put it past Stussy to carry out their mission while Lucci and Kaku act as bait for the pirates.

Stfu
Doffy sits his ass in Dressrosa for years, drinking and partying with bitches but somehow he still gets it.

No logic behind who gets the awakening and who doesn't anymore. Oda just hands the awakening as random as he wants.
It still amazes me to see people still think Oda has some grand scheme of things, that he writes things with a purpose. They think Oda is some master planner where in reality he writes out his ass every chapter. Literally most people on here can write like Oda. It takes no skill. E.g. next chapter, Bonney wakes up and notices CP0 Stussy and she screams her name as she escapes, cut back to akainu where he gets news that VP escaped and then makes that constipated facial expression. Then cut to Luffy where he "hears the voice of the ancient robot". Just random plot lines after the other that were just created on the spot.

It still amazes me to see people still think Oda has some grand scheme of things, that he writes things with a purpose. They think Oda is some master planner where in reality he writes out his ass every chapter. Literally most people on here can write like Oda. It takes no skill. E.g. next chapter, Bonney wakes up and notices CP0 Stussy and she screams her name as she escapes, cut back to akainu where he gets news that VP escaped and then makes that constipated facial expression. Then cut to Luffy where he "hears the voice of the ancient robot". Just random plot lines after the other that were just created on the spot.
You have no idea.

Akainu is the reason why luffy is so damn strong.

Ohhh let's not send marines to wano

Oh let's not send marines to whole cake

Oh let's no send marines to egg head

And all luffy does as a result is level up
It is reasonable for them not to send marines to WCI, Wano...they had no idea where Luffy was after Dressrosa...only after WCI, they know that he is heading to wano which was Kaido territory at that time...and post wano, it has people who defeated two emperors....so it is the most reasonable choice....during dressrosa, Akainu ordered Fujitora to arrest both Luffy and Law...it is Fujitora that spared Luffy because of Dressrosa people....

It's just like how black people can call each other the n word
they usually never mean it, they just know that they're capable of doing it and that it won't offend the other if it's coming from them, so they say it.
But have some random white guy call them the hard R and they're gonna slap the shit out of them.
Don't insult someone you don't know, they're not gonna take it nearly as easily as they would if it was from someone that they know and trust, because they'd rightfully think you're being serious.
Also, the opinions do matter. The main reason why homophobia is banned is because it's highly toxic and judgmental of homosexuals, and it can hurt them.
1. Your example literally adds to my point. What you find offensive a other group doesn't. As a black man I can say the n word because they won't feel offended by me saying it etc.

2. That's not the reason why it was banned. It doesn't make sense since based on stats the ones hurt most are minority groups in general and the disabled. Yet we still allow the word retard. Infact that word was so widely used that they had to remove the word from the actual context of it being associated with disability. Also added with the fact that this same slur guys in my circle also use towards each other. So what they find comfortable to use towards each other you as a straight person finds accomfortable. Which also adds to my point.

3. So all of this is opinions. Which goes back to my point that no opinion supercede the other hence why law is established etc etc

I mean it's gonna have a few bullshit moments but they're not gonna be like that.

G

Gorosei Informer

Lmfao, thats brilliant!

I think Oda has started writing for Riot Games as are retconning character deaths in their lore, for League of Legends/Runeterra or w/e, they added a champion who can now resurrect people who have just been killed, much like Mercy from Overwatch too lol.

Thought of this meme when you posted that anyway lmao:

These 2 are some symbiotic grim reaper spirit things, I'm not sure of their lore but the wolf spirit hunts you down and marks you for death and "lamb" the other spirit, is the one that slays you and sends you on your way permanently then lol.

Also obligatory:

1. Your example literally adds to my point. What you find offensive a other group doesn't. As a black man I can say the n word because they won't feel offended by me saying it etc.

2. That's not the reason why it was banned. It doesn't make sense since based on stats the ones hurt most are minority groups in general and the disabled. Yet we still allow the word retard. Infact that word was so widely used that they had to remove the word from the actual context of it being associated with disability. Also added with the fact that this same slur guys in my circle also use towards each other. So what they find comfortable to use towards each other you as a straight person finds accomfortable. Which also adds to my point.

3. So all of this is opinions. Which goes back to my point that no opinion supercede the other hence why law is established etc etc
Retard always meant a foolish/dumb person. It's just considered an ableist slur by people who are secretly ableist and needed to find a slur to call mentally disabled people. That's the only logical explanation since it made no sense to change it otherwise.
Also, it depends on who says the slur.
They accept it from other people of their race/sexuality/gender/etc because they know they're just joking. They know that they're friends and that even if that person says a slur they're not actually racist, they just like to poke fun at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.