Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. G5's cartoon power should be more grotesque and have vibes of insanity imo. Luffy's G5 having too much fun drown him into psychosis, and Luffy likes that he's going insane within G5 since he doesnt have to give mercy to his enemy.

The art design should be darker like how a seinen manga is depicted. Even Oda's artstyle itself should change everytime Luffy enters awakening. During this mode, the entire reality surrounding Luffy becomes surreal.

The earth surface and mountains and lakes and the environment becomes alive as Luffy's apostles, with faces and mouth and limbs. All of Luffy's creations will roar and sing and scream, eating and crushing and drowning anyone that disturbs Luffy's feelings.

Any time the enemy's limbs coming into contact with Luffy's body, the limbs become permanently flaccid like deflated balloon, the bones and nerves and muscles atrophied, decayed, melting away while they feel each pain of their bones and muscles necrotizing. If Luffy grabs them instead, any body part Luffy grabs will balloon, rupture and exploded from the inside, splattering the blood and organs everywhere.

Any elemental, attacks, projectile attacks, even kinetic energy will bounce away from Luffy just like how bullets bounce away. Luffy can also choose to redirect any types of energy to any location he likes, including reflecting it back to the enemy.

Luffy should kill the strongest enemies by completely ripping their body, somehow glued the pieces back together, brings Kaidou or Akainu or Blackbeard back to life, torture and kills him again over and over while laughing, Berserk's Eclipse style.

Then after Luffy is satisfied, he will unveil his true form, The Dreaming God of Imagination...

...and eat the main villains, permanently making them a part of him without killing them completely, trapping them inside his body as his biological puppet that can be recreated as he wills.

---

Luffy goes outta G5 mode and the entire world reverts back to its original shonen design.

---

Hmm if only Oda makes it likes this i can honestly say that i'm excited for how Luffy's next fights will go.:suresure:
Blackbeard's Awakening:

why was Kizaru heading to egghead
do the marines know luffy is there ?

why are admirals cockblocked 98% of the time
I am tired.
Well...randomly posted spoilers...need to see full chapter to know the context....but yeah, Akainu should let his admirals run amok...I know Oda wants to save them for finar war but if that is the case, need not to draw such cockblocking scenes....

So basically your opinion then.

It only can be since in my part of the world gays actually insult each other with said slurs.

So instead of arguing with him based on RULES your argued his opinion with your opinion..

That is what we call childish.

Rules regulations laws etc etc makes it so that opinions vs opinions need not exists
It's just like how black people can call each other the n word
they usually never mean it, they just know that they're capable of doing it and that it won't offend the other if it's coming from them, so they say it.
But have some random white guy call them the hard R and they're gonna slap the shit out of them.
Don't insult someone you don't know, they're not gonna take it nearly as easily as they would if it was from someone that they know and trust, because they'd rightfully think you're being serious.
Also, the opinions do matter. The main reason why homophobia is banned is because it's highly toxic and judgmental of homosexuals, and it can hurt them.

Well...randomly posted spoilers...need to see full chapter to know the context....but yeah, Akainu should let his admirals run amok...I know Oda wants to save them for finar war but if that is the case, need not to draw such cockblocking scenes....
Akainu is the reason why luffy is so damn strong.

Ohhh let's not send marines to wano

Oh let's not send marines to whole cake

Oh let's no send marines to egg head

And all luffy does as a result is level up

Status
Not open for further replies.