Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda kept Lucci respectable I feel like while still showing how much stronger and empowering a Yonko is. You cant really knock the guy for wanting to flee. He atleast made him go gear 5th.

People said Last Chapter was boring because of Only conversations, Now they are saying W chapter because of Fights LULW, how can you expect a sudden fight without any build up to it? Like every chapter has to be action packed? LORE PIECE>>FIGHT PIECE

Didn't defend. Just found your response to his stupid since you were doing what he was doing. Using feelings instead of actual logic.

Say it with me

" wortsgen forum rules and policy dictates that slur or racist comments cannot be permitted".

Instead of saying something like this as a response you say "my feelings blah blah blah".

It's piss poor lol
Literally nobody past the age of 14 will find homophobic slurs cool or funny. It's just douchey. Let people live their life.

No. G5's cartoon power should be more grotesque and have vibes of insanity imo. Luffy's G5 having too much fun drown him into psychosis, and Luffy likes that he's going insane within G5 since he doesnt have to give mercy to his enemy.

The art design should be darker like how a seinen manga is depicted. Even Oda's artstyle itself should change everytime Luffy enters awakening. During this mode, the entire reality surrounding Luffy becomes surreal.

The earth surface and mountains and lakes and the environment becomes alive as Luffy's apostles, with faces and mouth and limbs. All of Luffy's creations will roar and sing and scream, eating and crushing and drowning anyone that disturbs Luffy's feelings.

Any time the enemy's limbs coming into contact with Luffy's body, the limbs become permanently flaccid like deflated balloon, the bones and nerves and muscles atrophied, decayed, melting away while they feel each pain of their bones and muscles necrotizing. If Luffy grabs them instead, any body part Luffy grabs will balloon, rupture and exploded from the inside, splattering the blood and organs everywhere.

Any elemental, attacks, projectile attacks, even kinetic energy will bounce away from Luffy just like how bullets bounce away. Luffy can also choose to redirect any types of energy to any location he likes, including reflecting it back to the enemy.

Luffy should kill the strongest enemies by completely ripping their body, somehow glued the pieces back together, brings Kaidou or Akainu or Blackbeard back to life, torture and kills him again over and over while laughing, Berserk's Eclipse style.

Then after Luffy is satisfied, he will unveil his true form, The Dreaming God of Imagination...

...and eat the main villains, permanently making them a part of him without killing them completely, trapping them inside his body as his biological puppet that can be recreated as he wills.

---

Luffy goes outta G5 mode and the entire world reverts back to its original shonen design.

---

Hmm if only Oda makes it likes this i can honestly say that i'm excited for how Luffy's next fights will go.:suresure:
Man for a moment there I thought I was reading a LOTM fight.
I agree, considering Luffy is always cheerful it would give it a very nice plus if G5 was a sinister counterpart.
Just changing the environment in the way you describe would be good enough or even mirror energy based attacks + environment manipulation.
That "he fights with his imagination" thing sounds like an excuse to justify the inconsistencies Luffy will do later on, to me more Luffy fights stopped being relevant in my list after G5.

Literally nobody past the age of 14 will find homophobic slurs cool or funny. It's just douchey. Let people live their life.
So basically your opinion then.

It only can be since in my part of the world gays actually insult each other with said slurs.

So instead of arguing with him based on RULES your argued his opinion with your opinion..

That is what we call childish.

Rules regulations laws etc etc makes it so that opinions vs opinions need not exists

Making a parallel. Luffy fighting Crocodile, given his strength back then against a Warlord was like Luffy fighting Kaido. Meanwhile, his fight with Lucci was similar to his fight with Katakuri where they're almost of similar strength, give or take. Now, I believe Lucci's strength would be at the same level as Katakuri and the fact that Luffy beats him in this chapter with ease display how much more powerful he is compared to the WCI days.

Status
Not open for further replies.