Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, don't you remember that Kaido did have awakening when he used his magma covering! Gee whiz guys, you want Oda to spell everyting out for you? Use your common sense!

Im unshakeable.
Unmovable.
My fandom is my bedrock.
My love is everlasting.
These fairweather fans; cooked merely by spoilers.
No context consideration, no art for their own interpretation, just leakers.
It's disgusting.
Possibly fatherless.
I can see why you are a Bellamy fan

tears

did you think he will be back up after one punch ?

Yep, absolutely no way I would have believed that. I always end up under estimating Oda's shitty writing. He always exceeds my expectations of him being a shittier writer than I give him credit for lol
I also underestimate your pettiness. You always exceed my expectations of being a petty user than I give you credit for.

You sound like a clown right now.
"Erm.. logic1!1 logic1!! gime logik1!11!" Fuck all the way off bud. You're the one defending someone posting homophobic slurs because someone likes a different character than them. Gotta be a special kind of immature.
Didn't defend. Just found your response to his stupid since you were doing what he was doing. Using feelings instead of actual logic.

Say it with me

" wortsgen forum rules and policy dictates that slur or racist comments cannot be permitted".

Instead of saying something like this as a response you say "my feelings blah blah blah".

It's piss poor lol

Status
Not open for further replies.