Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the leopard fruit awakened because it’s significantly easier to awaken than stronger zoans

Like, as the gorosei said, the nika fruit didn’t awaken for hundreds of years.
Bro from doffy to kata , from law to kidd and law's DF being very OP all have awakenings but veteran pirates and top tiers like BM and Kaido doesn't makes 0 sense. There is no explaining it. Everyone expected awakenings from the 2 yonko.

If all admirals show awakening then its more stupid

Awakening is based off the strength of your body, which Lucci constantly trains

Queen doesn’t really strengthen his body directly, he focuses on tech
King relies on lunarian durability.

Kaido’s buff form was probably awakening
Stfu
Doffy sits his ass in Dressrosa for years, drinking and partying with bitches but somehow he still gets it.

No logic behind who gets the awakening and who doesn't anymore. Oda just hands the awakening as random as he wants.

Have you ever wondered why nobody says slurs other than ones like "Retard"? There's specific rules on the forum and if you don't follow them you get punished. It's pretty simple. I don't give a shit about your stance on homophobia but the fact of the matter is that it isn't allowed here.
Wow now you are using logic. That was supposed to be your point in the first place. Not your feelings.

Instead of using common sense and saying

"What your saying is against forum policy" you decided to say "it makes me feel uncomfortable ". That's why your point was dumb lol

Again logic and rules (policy) over rule feelings. So next time if someone says a slur tell them "it's against forum rules. And based on said rules you cannot say that". End of disccusion

Sounds too shit to be actually true, but well, here we are...

If someone said "nobody in Beast Pirates including Kaido won't have awakening while Lucci and ID beasts have it" 10 years ago nobody not even the worst Oda shitters like @lee33 would believe him. But then it actually happened..
Yep, absolutely no way I would have believed that. I always end up under estimating Oda's shitty writing. He always exceeds my expectations of him being a shittier writer than I give him credit for lol

Wow now you are using logic. That was supposed to be your point in the first place. Not your feelings.

Instead of using common sense and saying

"What your saying is against forum policy" you decided to say "it makes me feel uncomfortable ". That's why your point was dumb lol

Again logic and rules (policy) over rule feelings. So next time if someone says a slur tell them "it's against forum rules. And based on said rules you cannot say that". End of disccusion
Keep sucking.

I like G4 snakeman not because of its design but because of its sheer unpredictability...
Boundman was still personally my favorite out of the g4 forms, packed legitimate top tier power(King Kong gun)
time limit however makes it the most annoying form in existence
its powerful but the gap between it and g2nd/3rd also made its drawback so annoying.
with g5 only issue is the cartoon stuff might not fit the tone of every fight.

realistically we should not see any of those forms anymore anyway.
cause in g5
luffy can be as fast as he is in g2nd
he can inflate his bones and muscles however he wants like in g3rd/4th
in addition to controlling his environment
all without the harsh drawbacks g4 had. If I see luffy in any other form henceforth , I know oda is a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.