Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy oh boy Oda's writing is even worse than Wano's. For the hundredth time he wastes panels on these lame ass Admirals acting tough where they want to start a fight and then they back off. Fanservice crap!

And here we go again with "tom and jerry".
Actually go fuck your self. All you've been doing is going on One Piece threads to moan and groan about how bad the writing is. Go back to binging your shitty ninja fantasy anime Narutard. :ohreally:

Boy oh boy Oda's writing is even worse than Wano's. For the hundredth time he wastes panels on these lame ass Admirals acting tough where they want to start a fight and then they back off. Fanservice crap!

Yeah this some Bullshit. Waste of Chapters sending CP0 here

What do you think of the fact that a yonko and his crew don't have awakening but pre skip villain with most basic zoan type has awakening? :kobeha:

Wow okay and I guess it'd be fine to stroll into a neighborhood full of black people and start shouting the N word because you're okay with using it?
Did I say that I am ok with using the word? No. Does a word offend you? Yes. Does he find it offensive? No. So it's dumb logic to make your argument. It's silly at best.

Your argument should have been "that is morally wrong and illegal etc and then provide proof". Otherwise you just bitching about how words make you feel

It's very stupid. Especially considering the circumstances. Lucci is here to get his ass kicked and he gets awakening... Total bogus.
Sounds too shit to be actually true, but well, here we are...

If someone said "nobody in Beast Pirates including Kaido won't have awakening while Lucci and ID beasts have it" 10 years ago nobody not even the worst Oda shitters like @lee33 would believe him. But then it actually happened..

Did I say that I am ok with using the word? No. Does a word offend you? Yes. Does he find it offensive? No. So it's dumb logic to make your argument. It's silly at best.

Your argument should have been "that is morally wrong and illegal etc and then provide proof". Otherwise you just bitching about how words make you feel
Have you ever wondered why nobody says slurs other than ones like "Retard"? There's specific rules on the forum and if you don't follow them you get punished. It's pretty simple. I don't give a shit about your stance on homophobia but the fact of the matter is that it isn't allowed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.