Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Kizaru coming would make things more spicy...I hope he still comes...
He could come from Zoro's side of things and Zoro would have his revenge for Sabaody. Although not beating Kizaru, just proving he is different from then.

He could come from Zoro's side of things and Zoro would have his revenge for Sabaody. Although not beating Kizaru, just proving he is different from then.
It is an interesting development but how will the fight stops? what stops Kizaru from arresting Zoro if Zoro don't beat Kizaru?

I love how you are whining your ass off about G5 when Oda himself admitted he doesn't want the story to be completely serious. It's a refreshing power up. I guess some people gotta find something to gripe about because they don't have anything better to do. Complete asswipes tbh :saden::ihaha:
^ behold Luffytard logic. :kobeha:

It can't be a ridiculous "refreshing powerup" without it being imagination-based to save Goofy's bunghole when he fights BB and Im.

What even is the point of this chapter? Luffy neg-diffs Lucci. Wow!, Didn't see that one coming! Oda should just focus on whatever lore he wants us to focus on.
to progress the plot...Luffy need not to go G5 to beat Lucci but G5 is shown to have lores regarding DF and more information related to nika model. And at the same time, to establish some hype for Luffy as a yonko...for a change, Oda didn't let Luffy job

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Lucci didn't even have awakening 2 years ago, and now suddenly he has it just because Luffy has it too.

Whatever he is doing during 2 years got him awakening.
Meanwhile Kaido and Calamities, the strongest zoan crew don't have one.
It's very stupid. Especially considering the circumstances. Lucci is here to get his ass kicked and he gets awakening... Total bogus.

Status
Not open for further replies.