Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything I’m closer to the truth than people who were vehemently anti lucci

I mean keep in mind. Luffy and Kaido were in the same level by the end of the fight.
  • Roof Luffy got low diffed by Kaido
  • 1010 Luffy got low diffed by kaido
Given what this chapter brings, Lucci could be anywhere between YC1 and 1010 Luffy. If he’s the latter, imo he’s low top tier.
1. Off terribly since in all instances advanced haki was used.

2. Luffy used not 1 variant of advanced haki this chapter against luffy.

Off that alone your points is misconstrued

I mean keep in mind. Luffy and Kaido were in the same level by the end of the fight.
Given what this chapter brings, Lucci could be anywhere between YC1 and 1010 Luffy. If he’s the latter, imo he’s low top tier.
how do you feel about the true villains being a couple of rouge punks and Seraphims since Lucci might have just been a red herring.

I can see why you are a Bellamy fan

tears

did you think he will be back up after one punch ?
No.

Because strength is but one part of appreciation.

I thought his one punch would be the beautiful climax of Bellamy's arc to that point; a fitting conclusion, a baptism by punch before he set off on his own journey of self discovery; unburdened by the strings he sought freedom from :catsweat:

And then Oda sent him on that journey; rudderless and alone but bound by no man :catsweat:

Without fear in the sea where "the great wave" that would engulf the word will rise at it's worst; with faith he'll rise above, spot or no spot on the ship of a man unworthy of his dedication :catsweat:

Crafting the unbreakable symbol of the dream of the man he once mocked, the flag that will fly on the ship that'll succeed The Oro Jackson's grand voyage; the sign that will stamp safety on all who bear it, no longer a vengeful bullet and destroyer of dreams :catsweat:

A man; once a captain in another's accord and then a tool but with a pirate's heart amidst his misdirection :catsweat:

A man; pirate or no pirate, a flag crafter, continuing where other's would have wasted the third chance for a life well lived :catsweat:

A man; a fool and a friend to his crew, carrying a cross in memory of what he lost and not letting their life's be in vain :catsweat:

A man; a fool and a friend to Monkey D. Luffy, a bond with no strings, a bond built on respect, on passion, on ego set-aside and an openness to change, a bond between men :catsweat:

That said I did think he'd get a second shot at Dellinger :catcry:

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

Roof top Luffy got thrashed by Hybrid Kaidou same for 1010 Luffy.

Spoilers state Lucci got manhandled. G5 has attacks ranging from near base Luffy levels of power to Bajrung Gun. Surely, Luffy didnt need his higher end move set for this fight.

It depends on what happened in the chapter. And given what we know of Masked CP agents, makes no sense for Lucci to be that strong when his peers job to Izou lmao.

if Stussy was to know Bonney then it implies something about bonney's backstory. What role did stussy play in bonney's life? how did they meet? how do they feel about each other? What was their relationship like?
Do you know what "loosely connected" means? The fact that Bonney knows Vegapunk and Stussy also knows Vegapunk means there is a "loosely connected" plot line hence why Bonney knows Stussy. Creating random loosely connected plot lines is what Oda has been doing for the past 500 chapters! All of a sudden Ancient robots are created and were used 200 years ago jsut because of a single fucking line 500 chapters ago in fishman island that was never touched since. That is Oda.

Status
Not open for further replies.