Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know what "loosely connected" means? The fact that Bonney knows Vegapunk and Stussy also knows Vegapunk means there is a "loosely connected" plot line hence why Bonney knows Stussy. Creating random loosely connected plot lines is what Oda has been doing for the past 500 chapters! All of a sudden Ancient robots are created and were used 200 years ago jsut because of a single fucking line 500 chapters ago in fishman island that was never touched since. That is Oda.
Listen, as someone who has been studying Film and Television for the last 5 years I can tell you that his worldbuilding skills are top tier (of course I am aware storytelling is 100% subjective) if you think it is bad there is no objective argument I can give you to prove you wrong. I respect it if you don't like it. What I think is disingenuous is pretending that coming up with what you call "loosely connected plotlines" is something you can do in two seconds. Regardless how you feel about to story this shit take extensive planning and time. That's why I encourage you to share any type of writing you have. Cause if you are so confident to think coming up with plotlines and develop them throughout time is so easy, you must clearly be talking from experience.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Akainu stops Kizaru, who wanted to go to Egghead Island.

KIZARU IS THE HOLD ME BACK GUY WHO PRETEND THEY WANNA FIGHT BUT KNOW THEY FRIENDS GONNA STOP THEM SO THEY ACT TOUGH

BRO U MOVE AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT JUST WAIT UNTILL AKAINU BLINK AND U ON EGG HEAD LOL!!
:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

@lee33 again, if you have ever written anything I'd be happy to review it. I'm part of a screenwriting group so I'm used to reading other people's things all the time.
Idgaf if you are Mark Twain. You being part of a screenwriting group has nothing to do with anything we are discussing. We are discussing Oda's way of writing, not whether I am a good writer or not. I am a shit writer. Me being a shit writer has nothing to do with Oda being a shit writer. This isn't about my abilities to write, this is abotu Oda's ability to write. You fanboys love to think Oda is some god writer.

Idgaf if you are Mark Twain. You being part of a screenwriting group has nothing to do with anything we are discussing. We are discussing Oda's way of writing, not whether I am a good writer or not. I am a shit writer. Me being a shit writer has nothing to do with Oda being a shit writer. This isn't about my abilities to write, this is abotu Oda's ability to write. You fanboys love to think Oda is some god writer.
In my opinion he is a very good writer yes. But there is no objective measure for it. You're like that guy who claimed to know everything about martial arts, went to an mma class, and got his shit kicked in after being mad disrespectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.