Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that Smoker shows at least awakening. Too bad that Lucci showed it but considering the fact that he got beaten to the point of leaving the island like a coward, this is enough satisfaction for me lol.

Also, funny how Luffy starts this fight by "goofying" around but for this, he chose G5. Mfer straight up chose violence as an answer against Lucci lmfao. He even skipped G4 just to give him a solid asswhooping.
it is funny considering even a ruthless person like Lucci got scared....:suresure:

I hope that Smoker shows at least awakening. Too bad that Lucci showed it but considering the fact that he got beaten to the point of leaving the island like a coward, this is enough satisfaction for me lol.

Also, funny how Luffy starts this fight by "goofying" around but for this, he chose G5. Mfer straight up chose violence as an answer against Lucci lmfao. He even skipped G4 just to give him a solid asswhooping.
Yeah I expect same of smoker.

Lucci - Assumed CP0 commander - got buffed and awakened his zoan

X Drake - Captain of Sword who rivals CP0 - might get a buff next time and be the first awakened ancient zoan since we have none right now

Smoker - Vice Admiral, needs a buff, his logia awkaneing would be one way, wake up call after losing badly to Doflamingo.

There was no other way with Luffy vs Lucci, it would undermine his fight against Kaido and create problems. Unless you are another yonko or admiral he shouldn't be an underdog by a longshot. Or some unknown character comparable to them. This still makes Lucci commander level imo.

Adding a Map in one piece doesn't make sense until the ending we have history which is being wiped out. Wouldn't expect Lee to know that anyway.

:beckmoji::luffyswat:
You must have missed his rant the other day about how shitty of a writer he thought oda was for not giving us a detailed world map...

I'm fully aware that it makes no sense for us to see the world map before Nami makes one

Oh the weekly
„Oda is a bad writer and everyone should stop reading one piece, because….

*insert 5 blocks of random bullshit*

… so it is obvious!

see you next week in spoilers!“
-thing
I think the funniest thing is actually trying to imagine the time this user spends deciding to visit this place to create posts full of vitriol, like if One Piece got away with murder and made it personal for them.

Like criticize something you like, you care about it and thats cool. Actually spending energy on something you hate takes a real kind of self loathing though lmao.

I was liking some posts in earlier pages and pops up on newest pages to see what's up, and the first thing I see is Luffy raping Nami jokes and ranting about Oda's bad writings......

Like all I gotta say:

Like I know some of y'all hates One Piece as if your life depends on it. And you know that I ain't even a Oda defender, but there's a certain limit where you can cross.

If this was Reddit instead, y'all definitely getting the perma ban hammer from Kirosh or something like that lmao.

I knew he was going to be pissed as soon as he saw the pigeon

Status
Not open for further replies.