Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't want to believe it. Until today when I think about it, it still feels too shitty to be true.
Yet here we are: Kaido, Big Mom, King, all of them don't have awakening.

While even pre TS opponents like ID beasts have one. While even previous enemy who shitted himself about Kaido has one. While even now, the returning loser of Rob Lucci also has 1.

How come Kaido, the World Strongest Creature, the "in 1 vs 1 always bets on Kaido" guy, the generally agreed by most as previous Top 1 until his downfall, doesn't have awakening...

Then I think about the possible excuse:
- Kaido didn't use Awakening on Wano because he is dividing his stamina on Wano by lifting Onigashima. He can't do both awakening and lifting Onigashima at the same time.
So basically, Wano Kaido was nerfed.
- Big Mom didn't use Awakening, maybe because she is already too old for that. Her old age can't use Awakening anymore, although weirdly she never said or hinted about it during Wano.
- Can't find the excuse for King. But I forget too, whether Katakuri also shown it in WCI.
Still, if the likes of Lucci and Doffy have it, then at very least characters like King and Katakuri should have one too.

Oda can't even use excuses like "too dangerous" like how Yamamoto, Shinji, Urahara, Kyoraku etc iirc couldn't randomly activate their bankai because it would be dangerous to their allies. We know that wasn't the case for zoan awakening.

What do you think about these excuses? @TheAncientCenturion @lee33 @Sentinel @Playa4321 @MonsterKaido

You must have missed his rant the other day about how shitty of a writer he thought oda was for not giving us a detailed world map...

I'm fully aware that it makes no sense for us to see the world map before Nami makes one
Or the fact that half of the series pull is its Geography and "next island" intrigue. A world map before Laugh Tales location is shown. The logic lmao

Only one that can surpass Lee is that sky or whatever person who was hardcore bigmom fan...dude is inactive but even Lee is no match for this guy....
imo nah
cause lee is far more active than that big mom fan ever was.
lee can make 200 post in a spoiler thread and 90% of it will be negative
:milaugh:

gotta admit tho
I enjoy watching him argue with everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.